9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.12 The Hesitation Ramification
Promo photos
OH PLEASE...
(12-16-2013, 12:39 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Promo photos

So many canon shots *sigh* and they sit in couples all the time now. I'm pretty sure people don't always sit in couples.

Thanks for posting them though Smile
People who sit in couples all the time are terrifying. Are they sharing their soul like chewing gum? They’re like a dog with two heads. Or two dogs with two heads wearing matching t-shirts. Anyroad, it’s a ghastly business. I once fired someone from my bookshop, when I was a young(er) prat, because they kept turning up with their SO. We’ll have no romance on MY watch, thank you very much! Perhaps I was just a git…
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(12-19-2013, 08:49 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: People who sit in couples all the time are terrifying. Are they sharing their soul like chewing gum? They’re like a dog with two heads. Or two dogs with two heads wearing matching t-shirts. Anyroad, it’s a ghastly business. I once fired someone from my bookshop, when I was a young(er) prat, because they kept turning up with their SO. We’ll have no romance on MY watch, thank you very much! Perhaps I was just a git…

Ugh! Those couples are the WORST! It's like they're permanently tethered to each other. How do they manage to go to the loo, I wonder? The separation must be sheer agony.

Funnily enough I'm acquainted with a married couple who ALWAYS dress identically. One day they'll both be wearing the exact same western shirt, the next day might be tie-dyed t-shirt day, etc. It's so bizarre to me.

But, erm, yeah, Sheldon attempting to learn comedy. Perhaps I should reserve judgement, but it sounds like another attempt by TPTB to loosen his mantis carapace.
OH PLEASE...
(12-21-2013, 02:00 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote:
(12-19-2013, 08:49 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: People who sit in couples all the time are terrifying. Are they sharing their soul like chewing gum? They’re like a dog with two heads. Or two dogs with two heads wearing matching t-shirts. Anyroad, it’s a ghastly business. I once fired someone from my bookshop, when I was a young(er) prat, because they kept turning up with their SO. We’ll have no romance on MY watch, thank you very much! Perhaps I was just a git…

Ugh! Those couples are the WORST! It's like they're permanently tethered to each other. How do they manage to go to the loo, I wonder? The separation must be sheer agony.

Funnily enough I'm acquainted with a married couple who ALWAYS dress identically. One day they'll both be wearing the exact same western shirt, the next day might be tie-dyed t-shirt day, etc. It's so bizarre to me.

But, erm, yeah, Sheldon attempting to learn comedy. Perhaps I should reserve judgement, but it sounds like another attempt by TPTB to loosen his mantis carapace.

Hasn't everything this season. Tongue

I relish the scenes where Sheldon is cutting towards Amy because she can't handle it. Their scenes are not funny. Only Penny can pull that off. One of her LOOKS speaks volumes and has me chuckling every time.
Blech, I'm not looking forward to this episode, especially with all of the canon interactions. 7.13, however, sounds really good to me. Can we skip ahead a week, please? Wink

Heh, that thought immediately struck me as I was flipping through the pictures. Remember when Penny used to sit by Sheldon on the couch? Those were the days! Now Amy has to be three inches from her boyfriend at all times. Dodgy
Oh dear, another "sit in couples episode". Undecided TBBT really has become a romcom:

- too many couples
- too many relationship based storylines
- too much Amy and Bernadette in general
- too many Ladies' nights (with pathetic Raj in it)
- too boring marriage. Howard's character is destroyed for good.
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Jislane35
(01-03-2014, 05:23 AM)Berliner Wrote: Oh dear, another "sit in couples episode". Undecided TBBT really has become a romcom:

- too many couples

The funniest thing about those images is that they looked so set-up. The show was more natural before they tried to make such a point of these couples. I waiting for them to get bored. Tick tock, tick tock.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(01-03-2014, 05:23 AM)Berliner Wrote: Oh dear, another "sit in couples episode". Undecided TBBT really has become a romcom:

- too many couples

Two worst full time characters ever added to a show. I'm serious.

They didn't need to make either one a full time main character.

(12-17-2013, 05:28 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 12:39 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Promo photos

So many canon shots *sigh* and they sit in couples all the time now. I'm pretty sure people don't always sit in couples.

Thanks for posting them though Smile

Here's the funny thing; beside the weirdo Shamy stans, which are a very small group, nobody watches this show for romance. Most people do not have an emotional or sentimental attachment to the canons.
It's odd they are pushed so much when there's no real heart behind them.
Sure the Shamy's hit up dumb Internet polls voting for Sheldon and Amy when they're up for something, but in reality the media and public never mention them as a couple in the way the world used to talk about the couples on Friends.... "omg Ross and Rachel are going to kiss tonight", or whatever. Same with Lenny. Nobody is pulling or rooting for them or emotionally connected to them.
Why do tptb even bother pushing all the canons over the science and nerd outsider story lines from the first few seasons, as if the couples mean something to the viewers beyond a small vocal group? lol
They're not connecting with people on a level that's needed to make a couple interesting to watch on tv, and it brings down all the characters, especially Penny and Sheldon.
They could have a naturally funny couple with a ton of sexual tension in Shenny, but they refuse.
The following 1 user Likes taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35
Most of the people I speak too are only casual viewers and they have no opinion, or very opinion over that. You are correct, the writers are so out of touch with this notion. They believe everyone cares if Leonard and Penny marry or not, but it's only the uber-fans who give a damn.