Finale Predictions
(04-13-2014, 03:13 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: It was a dick move out of nowhere, just to create a cheap cliffhanger and some useless tension. The only thing more ridiculous would be if they introduced a new character in the finale tag, and by the beginning of S8, they were established in the group as someone's new partner...

Wait, haven't they already used this one?
Crap, you were being sarcastic weren't you. Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
(04-13-2014, 03:13 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: It was a dick move out of nowhere, just to create a cheap cliffhanger and some useless tension. The only thing more ridiculous would be if they introduced a new character in the finale tag, and by the beginning of S8, they were established in the group as someone's new partner...

[Image: original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1]
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 2 users Like Berliner's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
What I want to happen: Sheldon and Penny come to the depressing realization that no one has been supportive of their life choices as of late. In an effort to get their mojo back in their careers, they decide to spend a summer together touring Europe (Sheldon never did get to see the Hadron Collider; maybe he'll find inspiration there!). Amy and Leonard whine and protest, especially as Sheldon will be footing Penny's entire bill, thus solidifying Shenny's decision to leave their overbearing significant others for three months. The last image we see of the dynamic duo is them arguing over who gets the window seat on the plane. Tongue

What will probably happen: Sheldon loses his virginity. At this point, I have no idea if it will be with Amy or not. I can see the writers pulling a fast one on us and making Sheldon's first encounter be with a prostitute or something vulgar. Puke
The following 3 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35
(04-15-2014, 06:10 AM)CassandraElise Wrote: What I want to happen: Sheldon and Penny come to the depressing realization that no one has been supportive of their life choices as of late. In an effort to get their mojo back in their careers, they decide to spend a summer together touring Europe (Sheldon never did get to see the Hadron Collider; maybe he'll find inspiration there!). Amy and Leonard whine and protest, especially as Sheldon will be footing Penny's entire bill, thus solidifying Shenny's decision to leave their overbearing significant others for three months. The last image we see of the dynamic duo is them arguing over who gets the window seat on the plane. Tongue

What will probably happen: Sheldon loses his virginity. At this point, I have no idea if it will be with Amy or not. I can see the writers pulling a fast one on us and making Sheldon's first encounter be with a prostitute or something vulgar. Puke

Sheldon and Penny going away together for whatever reason, would be my absolute dream scenario for this finale. I give this three BlossomBlossom Blossom
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One, Jislane35, CassandraElise
(04-15-2014, 02:49 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Sheldon and Penny going away together for whatever reason, would be my absolute dream scenario for this finale. I give this three BlossomBlossom Blossom

We need a Shenny going away finale in the worst way. Talk about a great shock to this boring show. Blossom
The following 5 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, CassandraElise
what if they did that thing from the 1st Dallas (i think it's dallas?...) and have sheldon wake up and it was all a horrible dream and he turns around and penny comes out of the shower... i'm smiling just imagining it in my mind...
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 3 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • queenoftheDales, FranEssi, Jislane35
I want Sheldon to wake up in the Arctic, stumble out to discover he was disturbed by the noise of the can-opener... Or have him wake on the plane home, 'Langoliers' style...
The following 5 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, FranEssi, Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
Hmm, I guess I should jump in with my two cents and prognosticate on tonight’s season finale taping before the proverbial schtick hits the fans (so to speak). Taking into consideration that this is the seventh season of this show, I suppose I should prepare myself for some sort of version of “The Pon Farr-ah Fowler Hypothesis” run amok. However, with any luck, it won’t be as bad as it might inevitably seem. I envision Amy getting Sheldon all the way to the bedroom only for him to realize that, when it comes to relationships, “After a time, I have found that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.” Hopefully Amy, incensed by his refusal to submit to coitus, will quite figuratively tear his head off in an argument before she storms out the door. This will prove, once and for all, that Sheldon Cooper has always been more of a Praying Mantis than he has ever been a Vulcan.Big Grin
The following 2 users Like Satnight815's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35
I predict Shamy coitus UGH!
Finale tag, Amy is preparing to win her prize, when there is a knock at the door. It's her fiancé, Faisal.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis