Finale Predictions
For me the only way this season ends well is a reboot of sorts, and for this to happen here's how the tag should go:

Tag (Sheldon and Leonard's living room)

Sheldon and Amy are kissing on the couch, Sheldon's eyes are closed and he looks blissful

Amy (breathlessly) Sheldon, we should continue this in your room.

Sheldon (between kisses and not opening his eyes) My vixen

Amy- Now Sheldon.....please

Sheldon- Yes my love (kiss) my chaos (kiss) my Penny

Amy pulls back horrified, Sheldon opens his eyes unaware what has just happened

End of Tag, End of season

I know it will never happen, but it would send Sheldon running back to science (thank Christ), Amy could finally move on to someone who deserves her, and Leonard and Penny finding out and what happens in the fallout could give the show the shot in the arm it needs.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 5 users Like Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales, spuffyfan, Jislane35, Trust No One, Jomi25
(04-12-2014, 04:51 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: For me the only way this season ends well is a reboot of sorts, and for this to happen here's how the tag should go:

Sheldon and Amy are kissing on the couch, Sheldon's eyes are closed and he looks blissful

I know it will never happen, but it would send Sheldon running back to science (thank Christ), Amy could finally move on to someone who deserves her, and Leonard and Penny finding out and what happens in the fallout could give the show the shot in the arm it needs.

My reaction to reading this:

Wait, what the fu...o_O.. oh god it's getting worse >_<....PENNY?Shock Oh shit!

LOL, this would work for me. Painful to think about Sheldon getting mauled but the cliffhanger is interesting. The fandom would be an uproar on every front. Clever Big Grin
The following 5 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Nutz, devilbk, Jomi25, CassandraElise
(04-12-2014, 04:51 AM)Dsnynutz Wrote: For me the only way this season ends well is a reboot of sorts, and for this to happen here's how the tag should go:

Not going to happen...but I like the way you think Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes spuffyfan's post:
  • Jislane35

I approve of this season finale. This show needs a big shakeup finale. They just got 3 more years. Time for some crazy. Big Grin
The following 3 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Wisp, Jislane35, Jomi25
Penny and Sheldon drunken hook-up FINALE? the way these two are putting it away... Big Grin all it would take is Amy and Leonard to be out one evening. Tongue
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-12-2014, 09:18 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Penny and Sheldon drunken hook-up FINALE? the way these two are putting it away... Big Grin all it would take is Amy and Leonard to be out one evening. Tongue

This would actually be a really shitty thing. Not the way you'd want them to get together. And it would be a cheating trope, so the sympathy would be with the other parties.

Now, a Leonard and Amy drunken hook-up...

(...0o....)
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • devilbk, Nutz, Jislane35
(04-12-2014, 10:32 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: This would actually be a really shitty thing. Not the way you'd want them to get together. And it would be a cheating trope, so the sympathy would be with the other parties.

Now, a Leonard and Amy drunken hook-up...

(...0o....)

Of course if they go this route it will be Shenny in bed together. But they will wake up hung over, fully clothed and with absolutely nothing happening between them the night before (proving once again to the Shennys that this couple didn't even DO it while drunk and in bed together, so they could NEVER be a couple). Amy and Leonard go completely bat shit jealous anyway (making them the injured party) forcing Sheldon and/or Penny to do something "meaningful" to save the relationship they "really" care about.

We will also get a healthy dose of Howard jokes. Penny need to sleep with him "to round out the set, That Bernie better watch out cause he's the only one Penny hasn't slept with, that he's up for a threeway so that Penny can get that last stamp on her nerd passport (cue Amy looking interested and saying something creepy) until Howard points out that it would be him, Bernie and Penny.

Cue the hijinks and laughter.... The script practically writes itselfPuke
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-12-2014, 11:29 PM)Dsnynutz Wrote: Of course if they go this route it will be Shenny in bed together. But they will wake up hung over, fully clothed and with absolutely nothing happening between them the night before (proving once again to the Shennys that this couple didn't even DO it while drunk and in bed together, so they could NEVER be a couple). Amy and Leonard go completely bat shit jealous anyway (making them the injured party) forcing Sheldon and/or Penny to do something "meaningful" to save the relationship they "really" care about.

We will also get a healthy dose of Howard jokes. Penny need to sleep with him "to round out the set, That Bernie better watch out cause he's the only one Penny hasn't slept with, that he's up for a threeway so that Penny can get that last stamp on her nerd passport (cue Amy looking interested and saying something creepy) until Howard points out that it would be him, Bernie and Penny.

Cue the hijinks and laughter.... The script practically writes itselfPuke

There are some who believe they hooked up Penny and Raj to put paid to Shenny. There were a lot more of us around then, making quite a lot of noise about the ship, or so I hear. Just pleased there's still some of us left Smile As for your scenario, I do think they would do this, everything they do now is so obvious. They could never just let the organic Shenny run free like they used too.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-13-2014, 04:22 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: There are some who believe they hooked up Penny and Raj to put paid to Shenny. There were a lot more of us around then, making quite a lot of noise about the ship, or so I hear. Just pleased there's still some of us left Smile As for your scenario, I do think they would do this, everything they do now is so obvious. They could never just let the organic Shenny run free like they used too.

Oh that's a good point. How bad would it look now if Penny hooked up with Sheldon? I don't see a problem with it, but that is a taboo for some of the prime-time viewers. Now she would be considered making her way thru the guys. Its a permeant roadblock and any way around it could put Penny in a negative light Confused

It is nice to see there are some folks that have shown an interest in Shenny developments that aren't already a fan of the ship. Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
It was a dick move out of nowhere, just to create a cheap cliffhanger and some useless tension. The only thing more ridiculous would be if they introduced a new character in the finale tag, and by the beginning of S8, they were established in the group as someone's new partner...
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales