Finale Predictions
(04-10-2014, 08:04 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Break up options -

Leonard and Penny. 'On a break'. Either - Leonard meets Jenny, who is a bubbly brunette waitress from the Midwest who wants to be an actress. People can't quite put their finger on why this bothers them.

Or - Penny comes back from a dodgy low budget film with a new guy in tow. He's tall, dark and a little awkward. Ditto.

Either way, the other party will bitch, complain, sulk and scheme.

Sheldon and Amy. Either Burt displays more interest, and Amy responds. Sheldon, losing his woman to a 'dirt guy', decides to fight for her. Probably more out of hurt pride than jealousy.

Or - Faisal comes back into the picture, with an ultimatum.

Most of these options have the rather nauseating prospect of either Penny or Sheldon being pining, spineless losers eager to have the dead weight of their tired toxic relationships back. But there is the slim hope they could wise up, and that the others find the grass ain't greener.(Part of me rather hopes Faisal turns out to be a fantasist, a plumber from Milwaukee or something.)

If Penny comes back with new bloke, the plot could have Sheldon being overly invested in breaking it up, with knock-on effects for his own relationship.

Most likely -

Sheldon and Amy break up. He storms dramatically for the door. End of episode.

Much flailing and discussion over the break.

(Start of next season. He comes back up from the parking lot, having forgotten his wallet. End of crisis.)

Really awful dismal option - Ohmygawd, you killed Meemaw! You bastards!

With hideous prospect of Amy providing a shoulder to cry on and copious amounts of alcohol after the funeral. Liquor and bad judgement. It would be tacky, tasteless and repulsive. Ergo, right in the ballpark for this lot.

And the shAMYs will coo that none of the others could have helped Sheldon in the way he needed to be helped, all believing that coitus for Amy will cure all the world's ills.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
What could happen that isn't couple dependent?

The university could announce job cuts.

Howard's father could make contact.

Missy could turn up and leave her baby with Sheldon Shock
The following 1 user Likes Moonbase's post:
  • Jislane35
The Strangling Vines will wrap a little tighter. Necromancer Potions and Ruby Swords will eventually become ineffective. Sad
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(04-10-2014, 10:58 PM)Moonbase Wrote: What could happen that isn't couple dependent?

The university could announce job cuts.

Howard's father could make contact.

Missy could turn up and leave her baby with Sheldon Shock

This has all kinds of horrific possibilities, ranging from 'Three Men' style shenanigans, to utter sick-making 'why don't we have one?' conversations. I suspect we might have this as an episode next season to kickstart something awful.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35
It occurs to me that they have yet to resolve the tenure situation TPTB claimed would be resolved this season. And following their pattern they will award it to the least deserving, if they remember.

(04-10-2014, 11:47 PM)devilbk Wrote: It occurs to me that they have yet to resolve the tenure situation TPTB claimed would be resolved this season. And following their pattern they will award it to the least deserving, if they remember.

But then again, their new dumber audience could never grasp the concept.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35
Truthfully, we'd be better off if this was just another thing they forget cause we can already write this episode. Because of the Hawking trip and proving Sheldon's New chemical was wrong, they'll be falling all over themselves to give Leonard the job, which will be followed by Lenny celebratory sexPuke.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, lewstonewar
Errr....

Oh, who cares? Like Space said, HORRIFIC POSSIBILITIES.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-10-2014, 10:41 PM)devilbk Wrote: [/b]

And the shAMYs will coo that none of the others could have helped Sheldon in the way he needed to be helped, all believing that coitus for Amy will cure all the world's ills.

Shamy coitus will CAUSE all the world to be ill...
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 2 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
(04-12-2014, 12:47 AM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: Shamy coitus will CAUSE all the world to be ill...

It's like the T virus, the world becomes infested and some of us are immune. We watch in horror as the disease takes almost everyone, praying and searching for a antidote.
The following 2 users Like Moonbase's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
It's 'The Stand', all over again. Or 'World War F' - Fowl pest sweeps the nation.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35