Finale Predictions
(04-13-2014, 05:08 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Oh that's a good point. How bad would it look now if Penny hooked up with Sheldon? I don't see a problem with it, but that is a taboo for some of the prime-time viewers. Now she would be considered making her way thru the guys. Its a permeant roadblock and any way around it could put Penny in a negative light Confused

It is nice to see there are some folks that have shown an interest in Shenny developments that aren't already a fan of the ship. Big Grin

But the writers couldn't bring themselves to fully pull the trigger on Penny and Raj sex and have given themselves an out if Shenny sex ever happens.

Since Penny didn't remember what happened and only has what Raj told her "that he went off early so no sex happened between them, even though she wanted him" (which if you think about Penny's status as a big old 5 never made no sense since she would have had Raj pleasure her till he was ready to go again).
So if she does have sex with Sheldon, Raj will feel guilty for all the crap people are saying about her and tell everyone what REALLY happened. Penny was so drunk that she fell asleep and nothing happened between them.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • devilbk, queenoftheDales, Jislane35
(04-23-2014, 04:46 AM)Satnight815 Wrote: Hmm, I guess I should jump in with my two cents and prognosticate on tonight’s season finale taping before the proverbial schtick hits the fans (so to speak). Taking into consideration that this is the seventh season of this show, I suppose I should prepare myself for some sort of version of “The Pon Farr-ah Fowler Hypothesis” run amok. However, with any luck, it won’t be as bad as it might inevitably seem. I envision Amy getting Sheldon all the way to the bedroom only for him to realize that, when it comes to relationships, “After a time, I have found that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.” Hopefully Amy, incensed by his refusal to submit to coitus, will quite figuratively tear his head off in an argument before she storms out the door. This will prove, once and for all, that Sheldon Cooper has always been more of a Praying Mantis than he has ever been a Vulcan.Big Grin

Hey Sat, how have you been? Great to see you post. I have to say I love Space's idea about Faisal coming back. He has had enough time away from Amy. Vacation should be over. I love your idea as well about Amy storming off. Big Grin
The following 3 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • devilbk, queenoftheDales, Jislane35
(04-23-2014, 04:46 AM)Satnight815 Wrote: Hmm, I guess I should jump in with my two cents and prognosticate on tonight’s season finale taping before the proverbial schtick hits the fans (so to speak). Taking into consideration that this is the seventh season of this show, I suppose I should prepare myself for some sort of version of “The Pon Farr-ah Fowler Hypothesis” run amok. However, with any luck, it won’t be as bad as it might inevitably seem. I envision Amy getting Sheldon all the way to the bedroom only for him to realize that, when it comes to relationships, “After a time, I have found that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.” Hopefully Amy, incensed by his refusal to submit to coitus, will quite figuratively tear his head off in an argument before she storms out the door. This will prove, once and for all, that Sheldon Cooper has always been more of a Praying Mantis than he has ever been a Vulcan.Big Grin

I like this very much too. And sorry about the slow progress on your page, I will get it done... eventually. Tongue
(04-23-2014, 08:18 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Hey Sat, how have you been? Great to see you post. I have to say I love Space's idea about Faisal coming back. He has had enough time away from Amy. Vacation should be over. I love your idea as well about Amy storming off. Big Grin

I see speculation about Faisal pop up all the time. Am I misremembering or is it wishfully thinking on everyone's part. AFF gets funding from Faisal to act as his beard. He never wants that wedding to happen.
The following 1 user Likes lewstonewar's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-23-2014, 08:18 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Hey Sat, how have you been? Great to see you post. I have to say I love Space's idea about Faisal coming back. He has had enough time away from Amy. Vacation should be over. I love your idea as well about Amy storming off. Big Grin
Hi Ses! I have been great, thank you for asking. Smile I have been really busy in the new year and unfortunately haven't been around here as much as I would have liked. I did, however, frequently check-in as an invisible member to read the excellent comments from my fellow Shenny friends. Come to think of it, I've decided that if there is an afterlife, then I would probably make a really good ghost! Big Grin The last episode I watched was the James Earl Jones one. Unfortunately, that show was followed by TBBT's version of February romance. Puke Having read the taping report for Locomotive, I knew there would be Snowball's chance in a CAT scanner that I would actually watch it but, like everybody else here, I saw the SICK (that's the correct abbreviation, right?) on Youtube and, needless to say, haven't watch a single episode since. I remember thinking at the time...

[Image: 1001231_284358218369883_2042077622_n.jpg]

Yeah, thanks to TPTB, I think we just did! Little did Sheldon realize, the poor bastard, that the brutal murder would be his own. Sad

Anyway Ses, I took your advice and have spent the last three months catching up with other shows that I really enjoy like Downton Abbey, House of Cards, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and the list goes on... I even discovered some new/old ones (like Parks and Recreation) that, for whatever reason, I had not really given half a chance. I rented the first five seasons from the library (because I'm cheap) and I have to say, it really puts the latest TBBT seasons to shame. I have yet to catch up with Community since the internal politics of the show, and S4, left a bad taste in my mouth. However, if others here recommend it, maybe I'll watch S5 when it comes out on DVD.

Like we discussed last summer on the other Shenny forum, if a taping report for TBBT looks good, then I will be more than happy to watch. If not, then so be it. Based on the report for this Thursday's new episode, it would appear there are some good Shenny scenes in it so I will definitely tune in. As for watching the remaining three after that, I'll have to see. Anything can happen, right? Smile
The following 2 users Like Satnight815's post:
  • Trust No One, Jislane35
(04-23-2014, 09:54 PM)Satnight815 Wrote: Hi Ses! I have been great, thank you for asking. Smile I have been really busy in the new year and unfortunately haven't been around here as much as I would have liked. I did, however, frequently check-in as an invisible member to read the excellent comments from my fellow Shenny friends. Come to think of it, I've decided that if there is an afterlife, then I would probably make a really good ghost! Big Grin The last episode I watched was the James Earl Jones one. Unfortunately, that show was followed by TBBT's version of February romance. Puke Having read the taping report for Locomotive, I knew there would be Snowball's chance in a CAT scanner that I would actually watch it but, like everybody else here, I saw the SICK (that's the correct abbreviation, right?) on Youtube and, needless to say, haven't watch a single episode since. I remember thinking at the time...

[Image: 1001231_284358218369883_2042077622_n.jpg]

Yeah, thanks to TPTB, I think we just did! Little did Sheldon realize, the poor bastard, that the brutal murder would be his own. Sad

Anyway Ses, I took your advice and have spent the last three months catching up with other shows that I really enjoy like Downton Abbey, House of Cards, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and the list goes on... I even discovered some new/old ones (like Parks and Recreation) that, for whatever reason, I had not really given half a chance. I rented the first five seasons from the library (because I'm cheap) and I have to say, it really puts the latest TBBT seasons to shame. I have yet to catch up with Community since the internal politics of the show, and S4, left a bad taste in my mouth. However, if others here recommend it, maybe I'll watch S5 when it comes out on DVD.

Like we discussed last summer on the other Shenny forum, if a taping report for TBBT looks good, then I will be more than happy to watch. If not, then so be it. Based on the report for this Thursday's new episode, it would appear there are some good Shenny scenes in it so I will definitely tune in. As for watching the remaining three after that, I'll have to see. Anything can happen, right? Smile

Hey Sat,

The James Earl Jones episode was also the last one I watched as well. I would say great minds and all but it would only be true about you. I have that episode on DVR and can watch James Earl calling Leonard a winnie over and over. Sadly I saw the clip of the SICK and almost became sick myself. I will be watching the finale. Hopefully you will too and will be on the chat?

I watched the first ever episode of Game of Thrones. I thought it was very good. I hope I can handle watching though. It's a very different type of show. I'd love to watch more shows thought there is never enough time. Still have movies I need to catch up on. I hope BBT gets to a point where I can watch again every week. Take care Sat and talk to you soon and happy TV viewing. Blossom
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-23-2014, 08:18 PM)LewStonewar Wrote: I see speculation about Faisal pop up all the time. Am I misremembering or is it wishfully thinking on everyone's part. AFF gets funding from Faisal to act as his beard. He never wants that wedding to happen.

Yes, but she's a beard to a middle eastern Prince. He will show up to fulfill the contract to AFF if it's between him marrying her or being stoned to death. Plus I doubt his mom and dad would be happy to find out she just wanted the money and had no intention of marrying their son. I'm picturing a midnight kidnapping and her waking up in the Middle East on her wedding day or her beheading (Her choice).
Big Grin

Sorry, was having happy thoughts of her head rolling on the ground. Of course with TPTB (who won't go that dark) we'll never see him and are supposed to believe that he continues to give her money even though she's pursuing a relationship that she's hoping will end in marriage within 5 years.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, spuffyfan, lewstonewar
(04-23-2014, 09:50 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I like this very much too. And sorry about the slow progress on your page, I will get it done... eventually. Tongue

Goodness Pajamas, no need to apologize. I just came up with a little (big?) Shenny list that I am sure every other member here would have provided. You are doing ALL of the hard work with the illustrations. Take as much time as you need. Equally, if you would rather just put the whole idea to bed, then please feel free to do so (provided you sing it soft kitty first!) Tongue I do, however, have a little gift for you so hold on to your grape juice, or be prepared to sleep bottomless…

He really is the most interesting man in the world, isn't he? Big Grin

*I hope that worked guys. I'm not very good with attachments yet but, then again, neither is this show* Wink
The following 6 users Like Satnight815's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Toad
(04-24-2014, 10:42 PM)Satnight815 Wrote: Goodness Pajamas, no need to apologize. I just came up with a little (big?) Shenny list that I am sure every other member here would have provided. You are doing ALL of the hard work with the illustrations. Take as much time as you need. Equally, if you would rather just put the whole idea to bed, then please feel free to do so (provided you sing it soft kitty first!) Tongue I do, however, have a little gift for you so hold on to your grape juice, or be prepared to sleep bottomless…

He really is the most interesting man in the world, isn't he? Big Grin

*I hope that worked guys. I'm not very good with attachments yet but, then again, neither is this show* Wink

I started on it but there are SO many images to create. I will put my back into it because I think it's an important Shenny piece and I refuse to let it bet me. (yes folks Satnight has an HQ page to come). The hiatus is a good time to get stuff like this done.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35