0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence
One of the main problems I have with TBBT (which I've only recently became so bothered by due to the increasing laziness of the show) is the predictable "geekery". It's like a checklist of "geek stuff": Lord Of The Rings. Harry Potter. Star Wars. Star Trek. Superheroes. Yes, of course, these are all very popular obsessions, but repeatedly using these staple "geek things" smacks of laziness, and makes the recent hollowness of the show all the more noticable. They're too concerned with making sure all "non-geeks" watching the show know what the things are, therefore automatically cancelling out any genuine "geekiness". It's geek chic. EVERYONE knows what Star Wars is. I thought the definition of a "geek" was someone who loved *ANYTHING* openly and proudly, regardless of whether those around them loved it too.

That being said, I agree that their recreating of Lord Of The Rings sounds nice, like old TBBT. But you can usually count on TPTB to balls it up somehow.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 5 users Like Wisp's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, Jomi25, Jislane35, FranEssi, Berliner

Messages In This Thread
7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Toad - 04-09-2014, 09:58 AM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Moonbase - 04-09-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: 7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence - by Wisp - 04-11-2014, 08:49 PM