0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence
(04-11-2014, 10:42 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: It's the same with the science now, they keep it to a minimum so the mainstream fans don't feel intimidated but one of the things I loved most about BBT when I first discovered it, was the physics speak. I loved that I couldn't understand it because they were geniuses, it was kind of *ahem* sexy.

I don't find the guys very nerdy at all now, everyone knows Star Wars, for example.

Honestly, that is one of the things I missed the most too. I am so tired of having to do that slow "... oh... i guess... that's just... me" The show helped me not feel so alone. What happened to the physics bowl... They have really dropped a lot of the physics and comic books... It was initially something they were proud of and now it's something they are ashamed of... For Shame... For Shame!

consternation, furrowed brow and pursed lips!
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 3 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Wisp, Jislane35, Toad
(04-11-2014, 11:31 PM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: Honestly, that is one of the things I missed the most too. I am so tired of having to do that slow "... oh... i guess... that's just... me" The show helped me not feel so alone. What happened to the physics bowl... They have really dropped a lot of the physics and comic books... It was initially something they were proud of and now it's something they are ashamed of... For Shame... For Shame!

The guys have descended into stereotypical nerd-dom. They aren't pursuing anything the general public doesn't immediately understand. Firefly references...gone. Talking about specific comics characters...not any more. Buying cool toys...nope. When did they last play a video game?
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Nutz
yeah i guess just generally socially awkward tested higher among multiple demographics...

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 1 user Likes Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-11-2014, 11:31 PM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: Honestly, that is one of the things I missed the most too. I am so tired of having to do that slow "... oh... i guess... that's just... me" The show helped me not feel so alone. What happened to the physics bowl... They have really dropped a lot of the physics and comic books... It was initially something they were proud of and now it's something they are ashamed of... For Shame... For Shame!

Welcome to Shenny HQ! I can tell already you're going to fit in just fine here. If you're somewhat inclined to tell us a little (or a lot) about yourself you can mosey on over to The Sanctum of Burning Souls welcome mat thread in the Weltschmerz forum. It's an optional social convention though...so...no pressure. Wink
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
(04-11-2014, 05:51 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: [Image: 2v8iz44.jpg]

Anyone want to start the caption competition off? Number 1...
(04-12-2014, 03:59 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Welcome to Shenny HQ! I can tell already you're going to fit in just fine here. If you're somewhat inclined to tell us a little (or a lot) about yourself you can mosey on over to The Sanctum of Burning Souls welcome mat thread in the Weltschmerz forum. It's an optional social convention though...so...no pressure. Wink
well i would love to...but unfortunately due to a horrible accident saving a baby from a burning building, i am unable to mosey... weak ankles...

The following 2 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35
[Image: 2v8iz44.jpg]

Look here young man, just because I don't know the title of the next Star Trek movie, doesn't mean I'm a "charlatan".
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35, Nutz
[Image: 2q8shab.jpg]

Stuart assured me this is the original sorting hat. Imagine how much time this is going to save me, sorting you into dear friends and treasured acquaintances, instead of wasting my precious time getting to know you.
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, Jislane35, Nutz

OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Tuesday Pajamas, Trust No One, Idle Miscreant
(04-18-2014, 08:04 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote:

I wonder if the spirit guides can tell us when this show will get good again?
The following 3 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Toad, Berliner, queenoftheDales