0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.21 The Anything Can Happen Recurrence
LEONARD TRIES TO HELP SHELDON FREE HIS MIND BY REINSTATING “ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN THURSDAY,” ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, APRIL 24

When Sheldon tries to be spontaneous, it leads to unexpected friction between Penny, Amy and Bernadette. Meanwhile, Raj seeks Howard’s help in preparing for a date with Emily, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 24 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

STORY BY: Steven Molaro, Eric Kaplan and Adam Faberman
TELEPLAY BY: Jim Reynolds, Steve Holland and Tara Hernandez
DIRECTED BY: Mark Cendrowski
OH PLEASE...
So now its Leonard's turn to get in on the act of making Sheldon 'normal'. Sad
The following 2 users Like Moonbase's post:
  • Toad, Jislane35
Might watch this just for the Shenny scenes even though they're a huge setup for the SA. Can't help it, I just wanna see some Shenny. X3
The following 2 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
I know what you mean, it's a shenny scene. Can always switch off the sound Tongue
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Jomi25
[Image: 2v8iz44.jpg]
[Image: 300dyxz.jpg]
[Image: 16gbzpw.jpg]
[Image: s639g5.jpg]
[Image: 2q8shab.jpg]
[Image: jaapub.jpg]
[Image: 2dtwy9k.jpg]
[Image: 24zlm6c.jpg]

More Here
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Jomi25, Gamma
Check out the Shenny scenes in this baby!!!! We should send a big sloppy thank you kiss, on Twitter for this.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
So...Leonard is dressed like a normal guy (non-weird hair and bloody hell, there's muscles under the layers) , Penny is being dressed down, increasingly dark colours and flat hair.

But that last picture... those faces. KC is cracking up and if Sheldon rolls his eyes any more, they are going to fall out. (He looks more adult when he's interacting with Penny.)

Also. Re-enacting LotR in the Park sounds deeply fun. Everything is better with orcs.

(Worrying thought. The guys leave their cutlery out in the open in a box like that? Deeply unhygienic. Any deeply disturbed and creepy weirdo could come along and lick it.)
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35
One of the main problems I have with TBBT (which I've only recently became so bothered by due to the increasing laziness of the show) is the predictable "geekery". It's like a checklist of "geek stuff": Lord Of The Rings. Harry Potter. Star Wars. Star Trek. Superheroes. Yes, of course, these are all very popular obsessions, but repeatedly using these staple "geek things" smacks of laziness, and makes the recent hollowness of the show all the more noticable. They're too concerned with making sure all "non-geeks" watching the show know what the things are, therefore automatically cancelling out any genuine "geekiness". It's geek chic. EVERYONE knows what Star Wars is. I thought the definition of a "geek" was someone who loved *ANYTHING* openly and proudly, regardless of whether those around them loved it too.

That being said, I agree that their recreating of Lord Of The Rings sounds nice, like old TBBT. But you can usually count on TPTB to balls it up somehow.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 5 users Like Wisp's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, Jomi25, Jislane35, FranEssi, Berliner
Oh, the show has always been pitched at the mundane view of geeks. Just enough of a nod to say 'here, look, we're being relevant and clever'. Whilst clearly not understanding what they were on about. And with a heavy undercurrent of sneering.

TBBT would never have the guys build a pillow fort in their apartment without making it seem like a very childish pursuit requiring intervention by serious adults.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp, Jislane35
It's the same with the science now, they keep it to a minimum so the mainstream fans don't feel intimidated but one of the things I loved most about BBT when I first discovered it, was the physics speak. I loved that I couldn't understand it because they were geniuses, it was kind of *ahem* sexy.

I don't find the guys very nerdy at all now, everyone knows Star Wars, for example.
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Wisp, Jislane35, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Berliner, queenoftheDales