Kaley News
I think she just repurposed her dress for the music video.
(12-31-2014, 07:55 AM)devilbk Wrote: I think she just repurposed her dress for the music video.

there is a music video too?
[Image: tumblr_nhfwx81oRf1tf8kebo1_1280.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Louise, Idle Miscreant
Some pictures of Kaley from the Kid's Choice Awards. She presented with Kevin James. She was also nominated along with Jim and the show. None of them won.

[Image: Nickelodeon+28th+Annual+Kids+Choice+Awar...CDbMsl.jpg]

[Image: Kaley+Cuoco+Sweeting+Nickelodeon+28th+An...0L4xCl.jpg]

[img][Image: 1773893-kaley-cuocosweeting-et-kevin-jam...50x0-1.jpg][/img]
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
(03-30-2015, 01:35 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: Some pictures of Kaley from the Kid's Choice Awards. She presented with Kevin James. She was also nominated along with Jim and the show. None of them won.

[Image: Nickelodeon+28th+Annual+Kids+Choice+Awar...CDbMsl.jpg]

I like the outfit.
Me too. Blossom Not so sure about the slick backed hair. I think she needs more volume around her face.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
I really don't like her hair slicked down like that. She has a high forehead and slicking back her hair makes it look even bigger. Of course that's just my opinion.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(03-30-2015, 01:45 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: Me too. Blossom Not so sure about the slick backed hair. I think she needs more volume around her face.

Haha, my hair is extremely thick, curly, and bushy and I have "volume" out the wazoo, I was actually jealous that she can get her hair to lay down Rolleyes I think the skirt would be better if it were more opaque. The lining only comes down halfway. Or is she wearing leggings underneath?
Kaley reaches out to a young fan with cancer.

I really love how Kaley doesn't share the egomania of some other Hollywood actresses. She's just very down to earth, genuinely caring and even a little goofy.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2071522/kaley-c...heory-fan/
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, Trust No One, queenoftheDales
Kaley's gone all hippie or hippy ? Heart

And her hair is definitely getting longer folks. She'll have a long bob by S9.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-05-11%20at%2020.40....1r3ie8.png]