Kaley News
Gee, someone seems to be missing. I wonder if we should jump to some conclusions,
Finally was able to watch the quite touching ceremony. I hope that Prady and Lorre were listening to what Jim was saying. And it WAS quite telling that the only thing Kaley said about MB was that she was unable to be there, not how much fun she is to work with or know, though she went out of her way to say nice things about MR. I'd like to say "Mayim, your days are numbered."
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Trust No One
(10-31-2014, 01:26 AM)devilbk Wrote: Finally was able to watch the quite touching ceremony. I hope that Prady and Lorre were listening to what Jim was saying. And it WAS quite telling that the only thing Kaley said about MB was that she was unable to be there, not how much fun she is to work with or know, though she went out of her way to say nice things about MR. I'd like to say "Mayim, your days are numbered."

It was great how much JP said he loved the scenes with Kaley and yet what happened to those scenes? I was thinking for a minute that JP was sending a message to TPTB with his comments. Step up JP and demand those scenes back.
(10-31-2014, 01:58 AM)ses1515 Wrote: It was great how much JP said he loved the scenes with Kaley and yet what happened to those scenes? I was thinking for a minute that JP was sending a message to TPTB with his comments. Step up JP and demand those scenes back.

Wonderful. Jim knows he and Kaley have a natural rhythm which is very rare and he has mentioned this before many times. And S/P episodes are still fan favourites even years after they stopped having main stories together. He mentioned that they had just filmed some scenes together FINALLY we might be getting a shenny scene this long arduous season which has been very dull. Tongue About time! Blossom
(10-31-2014, 05:00 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Wonderful. Jim knows he and Kaley have a natural rhythm which is very rare and he has mentioned this before many times. And S/P episodes are still fan favourites even years after they stopped having main stories together. He mentioned that they had just filmed some scenes together FINALLY we might be getting a shenny scene this long arduous season which has been very dull. Tongue About time! Blossom

I just hope it's not a scene we already know about from reading the TR's. I doubt it because there really have not be any scenes of note.
(10-31-2014, 05:20 AM)ses1515 Wrote: I just hope it's not a scene we already know about from reading the TR's. I doubt it because there really have not be any scenes of note.

This is still my fave video all year. Here we have Jim referring to the GREAT years when he and Kaley were the funniest they will ever be on the show. Nothing they do now comes close. Shenny rules regardless of the last few years of rehashed jokes and forced relationships.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One
(10-31-2014, 08:10 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: This is still my fave video all year. Here we have Jim referring to the GREAT years when he and Kaley were the funniest they will ever be on the show. Nothing they do now comes close. Shenny rules regardless of the last few years of rehashed jokes and forced relationships.

It was great and painful at the same time as it seems JP and KCS have done little to make sure those scenes remain. Some things are worth fighting for and it should not be just fighting for a higher salary.
Still chuffed for Kaley Blossom

[Image: kaley.png?w=550&h=309]
[Image: fdr72t.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
Kaley and Ryan's halloween costumes, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Big Grin

[Image: 1414818417168_wps_33_Kaley_Cuoco_Instagram.jpg]

[Image: 1414818289839_wps_32_Kaley_Cuoco_Instagram.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Gamma, Idle Miscreant, Jomi25