Kaley News
Yeah, I have some real issues with their taste in music. Ryan posted something a while back on Twitter about how the only important music these days is dance music. What a moronic thing to say!
Kaley got a star don'tya know? on the Hollywood Walk of Fame...

[Image: tumblr_ne80kdZOKi1s6fovto1_500.jpg]

http://variety.com/2014/tv/spotlight/kal...201341564/
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales
I watched the whole ceremony live on the Walk of Fame site (waited for two hours for it to be on) then found I could hear no sound until the photographs were being taken. Someone put a link on Instagram that she said had sound but not for me. I was so disappointed as I would have loved to have heard the speeches.

I particularly loved when they were lined up and Kaley felt for Jim's hand and he entwined their fingers together. They all give such support to each other.
Gah how disappointing. I found this on youtube but my internet has decided to sloooooooow down and I can't load it.

[Image: Kaley-3-kaley-cuoco-34996674-500-332.jpg]

Here is the whole ceremony. All of the guys spoke and Melissa was there but she didn't speak. The guys speak probably about halfway through the ceremony.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 2 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Louise
[Image: helberg-nayyar-lorre-rauch-galecki-cuoco...ame-02.jpg]

[Image: cuoco-parsons-helberg-galecki-kaley-cuoc...ame-02.jpg]

[Image: 35cbe900-5fb6-11e4-97e4-65951d100734_Kal...arsons.jpg]

A few more pictures from the ceremony.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 2 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas
Thanks Gamma Blossom

NO shenny scenes this year so far, they are keeping them apart but they can't kill the chemistry. I love how Kaley grabs for Jim's hand. Heart

[Image: tumblr_ne844agRfn1rrafppo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_ne844agRfn1rrafppo2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ne844agRfn1rrafppo3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_ne844agRfn1rrafppo4_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ne844agRfn1rrafppo5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_ne844agRfn1rrafppo6_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_ne844agRfn1rrafppo7_250.gif][Image: tumblr_ne844agRfn1rrafppo8_250.gif]
Bahaha, I like how MR is completely hidden from view behind SH, in most of those photos.

And yes, it's a very sweet occasion. But I just had to say something snarky, too...
(10-30-2014, 02:28 PM)Louise Wrote: Bahaha, I like how MR is completely hidden from view behind SH, in most of those photos.

And yes, it's a very sweet occasion. But I just had to say something snarky, too...

Big Grin with the added bonus of no you-know-who. It just feels so right. THE FIVE!
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Louise
I really love the color Kaley is wearing.

Quote:It just feels so right. THE FIVE!

Yes, it just looks and feels right. It looks *correct.* Whenever I see pictures/scenes with A and B, I get a feeling of "One of these things is not like the others." It's like watching Roger Rabbit, where they combine live-action with cartoons. Something is out of place. It's like adding a fifth and sixth Beatle, or an extra face on Mount Rushmore.