Kaley News
I think that there is a point in the life of a television show when the audience isn't necessarily looking for quality but for a known quantity. The audience knows exactly what they'll get when they tune in to TBBT. It's safe. It doesn't need to be good. Remember, Two and a Half Men, another Lorre show, was on for 10 or 11 seasons and I don't think it had a minute of inspiration or quality the entire time.

Also, you can find the interview on Variety's website. I watched it yesterday. My takeaway was that Kaley has led an amazingly successful and sheltered life. She never went to school. Never had a job other than acting. It's almost a fantasy life. Anyway, it's not very long. Worth catching.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Shelatte
(06-14-2017, 11:40 PM)devilbk Wrote: I think that there is a point in the life of a television show when the audience isn't necessarily looking for quality but for a known quantity. The audience knows exactly what they'll get when they tune in to TBBT. It's safe. It doesn't need to be good. Remember, Two and a Half Men, another Lorre show, was on for 10 or 11 seasons and I don't think it had a minute of inspiration or quality the entire time.

Also, you can find the interview on Variety's website. I watched it yesterday. My takeaway was that Kaley has led an amazingly successful and sheltered life. She never went to school. Never had a job other than acting. It's almost a fantasy life. Anyway, it's not very long. Worth catching.

Yes, that's probably true. I haven't seen Two and a Half Men, but I watched SATC, and the only reason to watch the later seasons and the movies was wanting to see the familiar characters in familiar situations. But still, the prevailing opinion, I think, was that SATC movies were bad? TBBT gets praised as the best thing on TV, and judging by ratings, it is the best thing currently on TV. Combined with talks of extending it beyond S12, it makes me wonder, if they admit that they don't have any idea what to do with the characters expect pairing them up, marrying off, and babyfying, what are they even going to do in S13? Maybe they will start breaking up the existing couples?
Best and most-watched are two very different things.

But if they want to be interesting, they need to show the couple that married because they had no other options come apart because they have so very little in common and only one makes any effort to actually learn about the other. Lenny must fail.
Yes, but in this case I think they get equated.

I completely agree, but I don't see it happening, if only because they spin it now like the main idea of the show is "geek gets a hot girl" and if they break Lenny, they would feel like it is against everything the show stands for Big Grin It could work if they decided to make Shenny happen, but I doubt they have the guts for that Sad
A special shout out to Paw Works a animal rescue organisation founded in 2014. Kaley is on the board of directors and works closely with the group.

According to their website, they are hiring!

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-08-14-at-2.51.01-PM.png]

More about Kaley and her passion for put bulls. http://www.ibtimes.com/big-bang-theory-s...er-2583298
Switching off from the horror on Twitter.  Confused To be thankful for this gal...

The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
It's just been announced that now Kaley has her own TV production company call Norman Productions, through a deal with Warner!!

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/single...led-Norman

[Image: 37a655_a95ecbe8dac146dfa9dd07aef806b90e~mv2.jpg]
Actually it's Yes, Norman Productions.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Kaley Cuoco is a bride-to-be on her 32nd birthday!

[Image: kaley-cuoco-und-karl-cook-verschmust.jpg]

The Big Bang Theory star's now-fiancé Karl Cook revealed Thursday evening that he had popped the question on her 32nd birthday. Cook shared a video of the emotional proposal on Instagram, and it can't be missed. 

Full Story
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons