Kaley News
Haley is still in NZ... bunging jumping of all things Shock

[Image: 1483420109640.jpg]

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/cel...Queenstown

If she's back by the weekend she might join Simon Helberg at the Golden Globes on Sunday, to support him on his nomination.
Kaley's face.... Tongue ? that's the expression of a woman sweet-talked into something by bloke and deeply unconvinced it is a good idea.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • devilbk
I suspect Kaley will be back in time for the Golden Globes since they have a table read this week for next week's taping. However, I'm betting that she won't be at the ceremony.
Kaley takes her smallest doggy on set, so I imagine he's at the table reads and the shows tapings. Lucky fellow.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202017-01-06%20at%2016.11....f2znmb.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77
Sadly, no win for Simon last night but we got to see Kaley in a nice frock. Smile Doesn't she look beautiful?

[Image: 3BF9ADBD00000578-0-image-m-21_1483941991886.jpg][Image: 1280_kaley_cuoco_Getty631265482.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77
Kaley looks amazing!
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Ratman77
Yes, she looks beautyful (how could it be not ? Heart  Blush )

But-somehow-her mind seems to be far away.

She looks a bit sad.
Kaley taking Norman to the vet.

[Image: Kaley%20and%20norman%202_zpsojyqndqm.jpg]

[Image: kaley%20and%20norman%201_zpsqd8lm7yn.jpg]
Kaley gets pictured 'slacking off' Big Grin and sings the theme tune. Kind of cheesy....

Variety announces an interview with Kaley: http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/kaley-cu...202458650/

Quote:In a conversation with Anthony Anderson as part of Variety’s “Actors on Actors” series, Cuoco discussed Penny, the character she’s been playing on “The Big Bang Theory” for the past 10 years.

“We know better than anyone,” she said to Anderson. “It’s hard to do a pilot, let alone get picked up for a season, let alone keep going.”

She gave a nod to the consistently funny writing by show creator Chuck Lorre.

“They were the underdogs from day one, and people fell quickly in love with them and wanted them to win, wanted them to do well,” she said.

Another thing that helps? The friendly chemistry between the cast is real. Added Cuoco, “We really like each other.”

The dynamic between these otherwise geeky and socially awkward geniuses leaves the audience rooting for the characters, she added.

“They fell in love early on with these four guys and wanted them to get the girl, wanted them to get the job, and it made science kind of sexy,” she said.

Even with the show’s acclaim, Cuoco recognized the rarity of such prolonged success.

“Every single day, we’re shocked when we look at ratings,” Cuoco said. “We’re shocked that the people still want to see us. We love being there and you know, I don’t ever want it to end, but you know how it is.”

The interview will air in its entirety on Variety’s “Actors on Actors” Season 6, presented by Shutterstock, which premieres Tuesday on PBS SoCal.

I think it is sweet that they are all such good friends nad have such great time filming the show, but these tidbits of the interview make me sad on several levels. I understand that as actors, they really hit a jackpot with this show, and they are hardly responsible that the material they are being given is such crap lately. But come on, "they wanted them to get the girl, wanted them to get the job, and it made science kind of sexy,” really? IIRC, the guys already had jobs at the beginning of the show. Maybe she speaks about her character? But I don't think that of all people who shipped Penny/career, anyone envisioned her working in pharmaceutical sales (job that she hates, by the way).
And I understand that ratings are the TV deity, and if ratings are good, the showrunners think they are doing everything right, but seriously? I also saw the S11 spoilers today, don't know where to post them, but it seems like everyone has been right and it's going to be as unimaginative as everyone predicted Smile So when Kaley says “Every single day, we’re shocked when we look at ratings,” I'm right there with her! Having just watched all seasons, I would have predicted a steep decline in ratings after season 5.