Kaley News
Kaley loves to love. It used to puzzle and frustrate me but I’ve come to accept that this who she is.

"Kaley Cuoco falls hard for people — she married ex-husband Ryan Sweeting after just a few months of dating — and this is something that many people belittle and ridicule her for, but I really think it's wonderful that she's able to love so freely."

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/ar...ot-ashamed

[Image: 12965143_1194870683868305_1739176871_n.j...Ng%3D%3D.2]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Nutz, devilbk
Kaley leaves out the old "Mayim has a PhD catchphase" Rolleyes Tongue

Don't think you'll ever hear Kaley say something nice about Mayim unless she's in the room listening.
I dunno, Kaley hugged her after the finale filming. They may be friendlier than you think. The cast have compatiable star signs.

If you...

"...participate in the mass cultural delusion that the Sun’s apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations and the time of your birth somehow effects your personality." - Sheldon Big Grin

EDIT: I was looking at an old clip... so scratch that on the hugs. So maybe you are right...
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
Late Show With Stephen Colbert.

[Image: Kaley+Cuoco+Spotted+Late+Show+Stephen+Co...SE4ghl.jpg]
She's on with Seth Meyers tonight...um now.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
BEST GIRL ON BIG BANG! Heart Heart Heart

Kaley hasn't lost her sense of humour despite all the hate she gets. Mostly from chaps who want to date her and are jealous Rolleyes , or want her to date Galecki again Confused which obviously didn't work and both of them know it and have moved on!!

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-05-18%20at%2011.22....lj9vhr.png]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz
[Image: ZpIuEyr.png]
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, Nutz
Well, Kaley has been blasted for posting a picture of her dogs (taken by her dog-sitter) sitting on an American flag. She removed the image once she realised the offense it caused. I believe its a generational mistake and with US flags adorning all manner of merchandise, clothing, etc in the US it's probably a common one. The image was replaced with this and its great to see Karl is a good sport.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-07-06%20at%2010.52....9kmzv5.png]

I'm sure many don't know the proper or imporper use of the flag. If she were on the show playing Penny, I'm sure Sheldon would have set her straight. It also reminds us how much more offensive the show is compared to Kaley making an honest error.

The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
Kaley Cuoco Defends Her Patriotism in Passionate Instagram Apology

[/url]
[Image: Kaley-Cuoco-instagram-apology.jpg]

We live in nervous times. Threats are everywhere, challenges to our very way of life lurk in shadowy corners, loom on uncertain horizons. It is natural now, in these shivery days before the end of Western civilization (for surely that is what’s happening), to be a little jumpy, a little suspicious, a little un-trusting of our neighbors. But for heaven’s sake, there is a limit. There is a point beyond reason. And good god, we have reached it. When Kaley Cuoco, of all Americans, is [url=http://www.people.com/article/kaley-cuoco-apology-for-dog-sitting-on-american-flag]forced to defend her patriotism
on Instagram, then I think we’ve gone from a justly concerned citizenry to a crazed mob leading a dangerous witch hunt. 

Yes, The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco, sweetest and dearest and horse-loving-est of Americans, had to post a photo of a heart-shaped American flag yesterday with a long caption explaining that she is, in fact, a proud patriot, because she was getting flak for another Instagram photo, since deleted, of her dogs sitting on an American flag. That post, of the dogs, was for our Independence Day, on July fourth. Cuoco, a friend to all animals, thought it would be cute to take a snap of her dogs and an American flag. Her two great passions—all God’s beasts and Old Glory—in one photo. It was a perfect idea! Except, well, having dogs—who poop right from their butts and don’t wear any sort of pants—sit on the American flag, which isn’t even supposed to be on the ground let alone be in contact with dogs, was viewed by some, fairly, to be a bit of a desecration.

So, Kaley Cuoco got in trouble. People called her out, as people are wont to do. And that’s fine! That is their God-given American right, to say, “Hey Kaley, get those dogs off that flag.” Sure. I can support that. But good lord, people. I cannot support it to the extent that poor Kaley Cuoco, a true saint of California and a very wealthy television star, is made to defend her love of this country. That is absurd. And yet it happened. Why do we keep making Kaley Cuoco apologize for things on Instagram? It’s just not right. It’s really, really not right.

We cannot run around interrogating everyone’s patriotism like this. That way lies ruin. Sure, some people we can find suspect. You know, people who aren’t exactly Kaley Cuoco’s demographic, let’s say. But Kaley Cuoco?! Nope, absolutely not. We must always believe in the true American conviction of someone of Kaley Cuoco’s bearing and stature. She’s earned it, hasn’t she? We can call out her mistakes, ask her kindly to amend something, fix a thing, even offer an apology. And she will. Because she’s Kaley Cuoco, and she is a good American. But that’s as far as it should go. Let’s turn our questioning gaze to those actually deserving of suspicion. Because if we continue to malign upstanding citizens like Kaley Cuoco, we will swiftly become a nation like something out of The Crucible. And we don’t want that. No one has seen Goody Cuoco with the Devil, and no one ever will.
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 4 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, Toad