[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-20-31.jpg]
[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-20-41.jpg]
[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-20-22.jpg]
[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-20-5.jpg]
[Image: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-7-Episode-20-4.jpg]

Jim's channeling Withnail again...
[Image: 936full-withnail-%2526-i-screenshot.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Oh and look, Sheldon has a glass of alcohol in his hand AGAIN. I guess alcoholism is Lorre's "go to" preference for destroying a character. Oh boy, lucky us! Confused

I think I hate drunk Sheldon even more then toddler Sheldon.... Well maybe I have to think about that one a little more. Poll anyone?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35, taffinabean, Wisp
Hmmm this those scenes took familiar....

+Sheldon having some sort or crisis

+Sheldon drinks alcohol to sooth his nerves (egged on by someone of the group)

+Sheldon emerges from his room the next day, minus clothing, wondering what happen the night before

Where have I seen those before? *tapping my chin* ...OH WAIT, I know! Idea The Pants Alternative!

Yet another rehash of a popular older episode. Dodgy Only this time we are witnessing a the destruction of a brilliant creation (with a sprinkle of widicule from Kripke)
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Trust No One, Nutz, Jislane35
(04-02-2014, 09:31 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Hmmm this those scenes took familiar....

+Sheldon having some sort or crisis

+Sheldon drinks alcohol to sooth his nerves (egged on by someone of the group)

+Sheldon emerges from his room the next day, minus clothing, wondering what happen the night before

Where have I seen those before? *tapping my chin* ...OH WAIT I know! Idea The Pants Alternative!

Yet another rehash of a popular older episode. Dodgy Only this time we are witnessing a the destruction of a brilliant creation (with a sprinkle of widicule from Kripke)

I'm starting to worry that Penny and Sheldon will drink up all the worlds alcohol supply. This show just loves repeat business. Shark
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35, Nutz
Amy: Do you think they know we're drugging them yet?
Leonard: They're completely oblivious. Here's to the five year plan.
All: Cheers!
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35, Idle Miscreant
May I just say that I am wearing Sheldon's precise shoes at this very moment.

At least he's a whimsical drunk. Unlike Annoyed McCranky next to him...If he annoys you so much Amy, I hear Riyadh's nice this time of year...

Dsnynutz, aye, remember we were thinking of another Poll (after the one about to be announced) relating to New!Sheldon, along the lines of;

What's your favourite Shelberk Stupour Tics? Self-Doubt? Infantilism? Red-Neckery? Pointless Malice? Hypocrisy? Etc etc

It's on the back burner because it's so depressing....
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35
Hey, didn't that Kaley Cuoco used to be on that show?
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant
It is a big slap in the face to hear Penny telling Sheldon to move on from his one and only passion in life and to find a new career since he hasn't gotten any new results to present while he told her to continue on with her dreams even though she wasn't going anywhere special with her auditions either and waitressing was the only thing keeping the light and water running in her place. When in actuality it's Penny who should be MOVING ON from her acting career and look for something that she has so much more of a chance at succeeding at and doesn't make her look like a ditzy blonde in online B movies.

That's real fucking FRESH Penny, if I were Sheldon I'd have been disappointed with the fact that she couldn't return the favor by pushing him to work harder and forget about what others think/say or if they've succeeded before him. I could expect Penny to put up excuses for quitting, especially this current one who is insecure as hell, but Sheldon? No way. But I have to remember that they're decreasing all of his admirable qualities for the sake of making Lamy look as if they're the 'only solutions' to their problems in life. Penny was drinking like crazy after she found out that her small part in NCIS got cut off and now Sheldon is doing the same after hearing about some other scientist making it big and not him. Do they not understand that success takes time? Especially if they're being sidetracked by unwanted stressful drama in their lives?

With this Penny being such an apathetic drunk she doesn't understand that no other job will ever be the same for Sheldon, physics has been in his life since the beginning and it's not as easy as her finding a different side job which she should REALLY consider that way she won't be in debt with Leonard because I know he'll constantly remind her about all the money he's given to her every time they argue just to make her feel like shit for going against him. It's going to be hard for Sheldon to just let go of theoretical physics so easily. Hopefully this is just a short phase and sooner or later he'll walk it off and get back to his whiteboard but I doubt it since this plot will probably never be mentioned again along with a thousand others before that.

And my gosh Amy looks like a legit middle-aged women in everyone of those pics, she looks as if she was Sheldon's second mother.

(04-02-2014, 09:50 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: May I just say that I am wearing Sheldon's precise shoes at this very moment.

At least he's a whimsical drunk. Unlike Annoyed McCranky next to him...If he annoys you so much Amy, I hear Riyadh's nice this time of year...

Dsnynutz, aye, remember we were thinking of another Poll (after the one about to be announced) relating to New!Sheldon, along the lines of;

What's your favourite Shelberk Stupour Tics? Self-Doubt? Infantilism? Red-Neckery? Pointless Malice? Hypocrisy? Etc etc

It's on the back burner because it's so depressing....

Someone should seriously create a before and after diagram of the early season Sheldon with this current one. I bet the transformation will be jaw-dropping-ly tragic.
The following 4 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • queenoftheDales, FranEssi, taffinabean, Will_I_BGraded_OnThis
(04-02-2014, 10:04 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: And my gosh Amy looks like a legit middle-aged women in everyone of those pics, she looks as if she was Sheldon's second mother.

If there is one slightly positive thing to say it's that MB is owning that "frumpy" look for AFF, huh?

Hunched and frown-y, why hasn't Sheldon jumped her yet? Dodgy

(i don't mind Disheveled Sheldon -dammit JP-, although this one is sadder than most)
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, Toad
(04-02-2014, 10:22 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: If there is one slightly positive thing to say it's that MB is owning that "frumpy" look, huh?

Hunched and frown-y, why hasn't Sheldon jumped her yet? Dodgy

(i don't mind Disheveled Sheldon -dammit JP-, although this one is sadder than most)

She looks tired out and cranky, as if she's had a long day trying to calm down her child's tantrums. And from what I hear she sounds/looks the same way in 7.19 when they're at Best Buy as well. The Amy-ites play it off by saying its due to her being 'sexually frustrated' but I'd like to think otherwise, she is simply just beyond annoyed and disinterested by Sheldon's quirks and hobbies and will only be happy with him once he gives himself to her even though that was something he never signed up for.

Forget about spending a good time with one another on an activity that doesn't involve kisses and the discussions of intercourse and not getting laid, like normal, healthy, fun-loving couples do, the only thing she wants to spend time around is his birthday suit. Once she has that her nagging will die down a little until she starts whining again for more by the next week. Who needs logical conversations and good laughs for the day when she can have all the coitus she'd like with her Sweet Baboo (I literally just gagged while writing this last part).

We know that for Sheldon looks have never mattered to him but deep down I'd like to think that in some way they do effect him just like it does for everyone else. There's both physical and emotional attraction and IMHO you can't have one without the other. I mean why else would he make so many innuendos around Penny and not Amy?

Soon enough disheveled Sheldon and Penny will both be on the sofa watching successful people on TV on every channel they surf through while exchanging liquor bottles with one another add that with some carved frowns and dull lifeless eyes on their faces. But it's all good because Lamy will continue to be in their lives so they'll never be lonely.Angry Oh joy...you know there IS a difference between being alone and being lonely. Just saying is all.
The following 2 users Like Jislane35's post:
  • taffinabean, queenoftheDales