0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.20 - The Relationship Diremption
(04-14-2014, 07:41 AM)ses1515 Wrote: I really enjoyed watching the Shenny clips from the show. Sheldon is the one who should be exasperated with Penny. Penny is the fustrating one not admitting her Ship with Leonard is bogus.

i once described it as pretending like the cats alive and trotting it around, making the paws wave like that fools anybody... cause there are maggots coming out of the eyes and flies circling the corpse... it's just obscene at this point...
as penny once said... nobody needed to open that thing to know that cat was dead!
oh how apropos...
If I were REALLY smart... I would have brought a second pair of underpants.

I don't have avatars...AVATARS HAVE ME!

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 5 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Trust No One, queenoftheDales, Jomi25, Jislane35, devilbk
(04-14-2014, 07:49 AM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: i once described it as pretending like the cats alive and trotting it around, making the paws wave like that fools anybody... cause there are maggots coming out of the eyes and flies circling the corpse... it's just obscene at this point...
as penny once said... nobody needed to open that thing to know that cat was dead!
oh how apropos...

Indeed! That cat was never alive for Penny and Leonard. It was just crazy.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-14-2014, 08:00 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Indeed! That cat was never alive for Penny and Leonard. It was just crazy.

it does remind of the cat from pet sematary...

that was intentional... i can spell cemetary... cematary... graveyard....

*italicized for your viewing pleasure... and mine. I don't always wear my glasses.
The following 2 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35
(04-14-2014, 08:00 AM)ses1515 Wrote: Indeed! That cat was never alive for Penny and Leonard. It was just crazy.

Smelly cat.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Trust No One
(04-14-2014, 10:08 AM)devilbk Wrote: Smelly cat.

I miss Phoebe singing Smelly cat. I miss Friends in general. Sad
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Will_I_BGraded_OnThis, Jislane35
(04-14-2014, 07:28 PM)ses1515 Wrote: I miss Phoebe singing Smelly cat. I miss Friends in general. Sad

i do too... You know that show always gives me shenny hope... Because even though ross and rachel were always endgame.. they at least allowed themselves to give a couple episodes to rachel/joey... who i honestly thought were cute. I knew that they weren't going to stay together but at least they gave some validation and when they went back to ross and rachel (and although i felt that the rachel/joey ending was a copout) i was ok. so if they could do it on friends maybe... who am i kidding this is lorre and prady ... but at least let me live in my delusion... please forward my mail to the land of denial...

The following 1 user Likes Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-14-2014, 08:46 PM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: i do too... You know that show always gives me shenny hope... Because even though ross and rachel were always endgame.. they at least allowed themselves to give a couple episodes to rachel/joey... who i honestly thought were cute. I knew that they weren't going to stay together but at least they gave some validation and when they went back to ross and rachel (and although i felt that the rachel/joey ending was a copout) i was ok. so if they could do it on friends maybe... who am i kidding this is lorre and prady ... but at least let me live in my delusion... please forward my mail to the land of denial...

Without a little hope things get very dark in Shenny town. I fear they would make a right hash of it but I can't help the occasional visit to Denial myself.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
(04-14-2014, 09:17 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Without a little hope things get very dark in Shenny town. I fear they would make a right hash of it but I can't help the occasional visit to Denial myself.

i have a rent to own condo in denial so if you ever need a couch to sleep on ...

The following 2 users Like Will_I_BGraded_OnThis's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35
(04-14-2014, 08:46 PM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: i do too... You know that show always gives me shenny hope... Because even though ross and rachel were always endgame.. they at least allowed themselves to give a couple episodes to rachel/joey... who i honestly thought were cute. I knew that they weren't going to stay together but at least they gave some validation and when they went back to ross and rachel (and although i felt that the rachel/joey ending was a copout) i was ok. so if they could do it on friends maybe... who am i kidding this is lorre and prady ... but at least let me live in my delusion... please forward my mail to the land of denial...

I loved that Friends tried Joey/Rachel even for a little while. It was a hit show not playing it safe and not afraid of mixing it up. I also loved how Rachel/Ross never felt forced and overprotected like the Lenny.
The following 2 users Like Trust No One's post: