Thursday Morning in the Valley
Sort of a response to Season 7 and the recent RL Shamy fic that kind of turned my stomach.

“Hello Kaley.”

“Hi, Jim. What’s up?”

“Have you looked at the new script?”

“I haven’t had a chance. I was out horseback riding and then Ryan…”

“Yes, Kaley. We all know you’re a newlywed. We saw the tattoo.”

“What’s going on Jim?”

“Get the script.”

(a minute later)

“Okay, I’ve got it. What did they do now?”

“Look at the cast list.”

“It’s the same every week except for the guests. Are we having another nerdy guest?”

“Look at the list. She’s gone too far this time.”

“Okay, I’m looking. Oh, you’re freaking kidding me.”

“I thought it might get your attention.”

“Damn right it gets my attention. It’s bad enough that Penny’s not getting a last name until she marries Leonard. Now she’s just listed as Amy’s Bestie?”

“And Amy’s boyfriend’s roommate’s girlfriend.”

“What is she putting in that vegan crap she’s been feeding the writers?”

“That’s not all. Look at the whole list.”

“Hmmm. Amy Farrah Fowler. Amy’s boyfriend, Sheldon. Amy’s boyfriend’s roommate. Amy’s bestie. Amy’s other friend, Bernadette. Bernadette’s husband, an astronaut. Astronaut’s Indian friend.”

“Noticing a theme?”

“Call Johnny. I think the three of us need to have a little get-together with Mayim. Do you remember where the prop people put my bat?”
The following 7 users Like devilbk's post:
  • lewstonewar, Jislane35, Toad, Nutz, Wisp, justaphraseimgoingthrough, Jomi25
(03-31-2014, 12:32 AM)devilbk Wrote: Sort of a response to Season 7 and the recent RL Shamy fic that kind of turned my stomach.

“Call Johnny. I think the three of us need to have a little get-together with Mayim. Do you remember where the prop people put my bat?”

you so bad.
The following 2 users Like lewstonewar's post:
  • Jislane35, devilbk
He is very bad. Big Grin

(never heard of real life Jim and Mayim fics - YIKES!! that's just urgh, so wrong!!!)
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, devilbk
(03-31-2014, 01:28 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: He is very bad. Big Grin

(never heard of real life Jim and Mayim fics - YIKES!! that's just urgh, so wrong!!!)

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw it. To be honest, I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thing. And I think it posits them as a secret couple.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35
Real people fic squick me. period.
The following 3 users Like lewstonewar's post:
  • devilbk, Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas
You're gonna need a bigger bat. Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • devilbk, Jislane35, SpaceAnJL
[quote='devilbk' pid='4446' dateline='1396200754']
Sort of a response to Season 7 and the recent RL Shamy fic that kind of turned my stomach.

I would like this post a million times if I could. Soon the show's intro will read like this: "It's The Big Bang Theory staring Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler and six other secondary characters." Good thing she came along and saved the show.

This is my first post here, sorry I don't want to get carried away with my MB/AFF rage. Ugh.
Wait, just to clarify. When you get to three, do we stand up or do we pee?
The following 3 users Like justaphraseimgoingthrough's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales, FlyingMonkey
[Image: Playhouse-1.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lovz602Rf11qbrdf3o1_500.jpg]

Greetings JustaPhrase!
Do introduce yourself in the "Sanctum of Burning Souls" thread!
Or you may maintain an aura of mystery, if you prefer.
Or indeed another sort of aura.
You choose.

Gripe.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
(04-07-2014, 02:58 PM)justaphraseimgoingthrough Wrote: [quote='devilbk' pid='4446' dateline='1396200754']

I would like this post a million times if I could. Soon the show's intro will read like this: "It's The Big Bang Theory staring Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler and six other secondary characters." Good thing she came along and saved the show.

This is my first post here, sorry I don't want to get carried away with my MB/AFF rage. Ugh.

Thank you, justaphase. Just doing my bit. Though I've got some more anti-Amy fic coming.