Movies that you hate watch
I don't know what it is but every time the original Ice Castles is on TV I watch it and yell at the TV. I can't stop myself. I hate it so much but I can't stop watching.

"Girl! you are just ahead of you time those school figure won't mean nothing a few years. Triples, baby!"
Girl, That guy is way too old for you! That is gross! run away!
Robbie! No, not on the pond the ice is to uneven.

as you do.
Hmmmm....If this is a list of movies that I hate but love to watch, this is what I have (so far):

I don't know why but I can't turn away from them, no matter how bad.

-All Tyler Perry movies

-Anything with Ryan Reynolds

-The Ugly Truth with Gerard butler and Katherine Heigl.

-bounty Hunter (another Gerard Butler romcom)

-George Clooney is hit and miss for me. And when he misses it's by a mile, but I still watch. I don't know why I can't turn it off.

-Whats eating Gilbert Grape. I know all the words to the movie and I can't stand it.

300 is a guilty pleasure movie. I know its not accurate history-wise, but I can not turn away a movie with built guys running around killing shit and being bad ass. I can't. Sorry, I'm not sorry. Rolleyes Don't judge me. Blush

And last, but not least is anything by Jennifer Lopez.
Enough is so bad, but she kicked that guys ass in the end (SPOLIER Big Grin ) and I root every time. Plus Noah Wyle plays a bad guy, yum Tongue

Im sure there are more.This is a hasty list Big Grin
I don't watch movies I hate! BUT, I did watch Beer Pong: Road Trip purely because it had Danny Pudi in it. The film was painful.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(03-29-2014, 08:20 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I don't watch movies I hate! BUT, I did watch Beer Pong: Road Trip purely because it had Danny Pudi in it. The film was painful.

Hmmm you have a point. Maybe hate is a misnomer, and actually I secretly love these movies and will never admit it in person or buy myself.

Its out there now, I feel a weight being lifted Big Grin