23.08%
3 23.08%
3 Dirty Socks
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation
Well, I finally watched the episode although I still have no idea why I did that! I watched it once and I fast forwarded some parts so this may not be the most accurate review for this episode. This was my general impression anyway:

I agree with everyone that said the episode was extremely boring and lackluster especially the parts Howard, Bernadette, Penny, Leonard and Raj were sitting together talking. It's funny how Leonard in particular has become even MORE boring ever since they tried to make him more 'adult' and more of a supportive boyfriend. Can it be that Leonard's specialty is being a douchebag?! It's the Howard makeover all over again. Old Howard was sleazy but at least he was funny; well, way funnier than the improved Howard IMO. Is the same happening to Leonard? I dislike Douchebag Leonard but at least he stirrs some kind of emotion in me (i.e. anger!) but the improved Leonard can't even do that. Or maybe Leonard is simply on his way to complete the last stages of his Marty Stu status since one of the signs of a Marty Stu character is that he "ceases to have significant faults. "Significant" meaning faults that cause conflict with other characters/the rest of the story's verse without making the other characters look like jerks."

What I'm trying to say is that it seems to me that the writers don't know how to write Leonard as a good guy without making him boring, or how to write him having faults and causing conflicts without having him come across as a douchebag.

I don't know what to think of Penny and her new acting gig yet. Hope they are not implying that her acting career is going to end up like Wil Wheaton's.
I'm sorry to say this, but when I watch this new Penny with Leonard, I sometimes can't help but think that she deserves him. She does nothing to change the status quo and she seems to be satisfied with whatever benefits dating Leonard is providing her.

Sheldon was not as bad as I thought he would be. He still acted too animated for 'Sheldon'. Him not being able to decide what game to buy was OOC IMO, and I'm not even going to comment on the kiss. Amy and Sheldon and their relationship still come across as Nanny-Child. I think the butter scene was actually very symbolic and showed how different Sheldon and Amy are as people. They indeed live in two different worlds. Amy shouting was horrible and not at all funny, or attractive. If your boyfriend's passions and quirks bore and frustrate you this much, maybe it's time to rethink your relationship.
The following 6 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Gamma, Toad, Jomi25

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by devilbk - 03-27-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by Nutz - 03-28-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by Nutz - 04-01-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by devilbk - 04-04-2014, 07:43 AM
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by Nutz - 04-04-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by Nutz - 04-04-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by devilbk - 04-06-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by FranEssi - 04-08-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: 7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation - by Moonbase - 04-09-2014, 01:51 PM