23.08%
3 23.08%
3 Dirty Socks
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation
(03-27-2014, 03:07 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Does there have to be a winner?? These are all so funny Big Grin

Its a nice alternative to being so daggone pissed off.

I need more! >_<

There's are more pics to come. Once a few of our folk have trudged through over the next few days we might get a favorite and I can post it on tumblr like last time. Just to keep our sass going. Big Grin
(03-26-2014, 11:55 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: "Wow, those Stepford guys do good work, you can't see the lobotomy scar at all..."

(Leonard looks completely evil in that picture. What is up with that expression?)

"Penny, I say this as your friend, don't look behind you, just get up and run. Run now. Run fast and run far."

Leonard does not look happy with Raj. Wil sitting with Penny and Leonard looks soo wrong. Morlock
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-27-2014, 04:01 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: There's are more pics to come. Once a few of our folk have trudged through over the next few days we might get a favorite and I can post it on tumblr like last time. Just to keep our sass going. Big Grin

I want there to be a still of the hair styling scene but at the same time I think I want to see during the episode first. I'm torn Huh

EDIT: dammit, I'm out of order.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-27-2014, 10:57 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I want there to be a still of the hair styling scene but at the same time I think I want to see during the episode first. I'm torn Huh

Dear Queen, that would be the NEXT episode, "The Relationship Diremption".

This is the one where Sheldon, a man known for having very precise and unshakeable opinions on everything, suddenly reveals that he thinks he makes bad choices all the time (well I can certainly think of ONE bad choice he's made....although I don't know if being Jedi Mind-Tricked into a decision counts).

It is also the one where Penny decides that, far from being a humiliating and deplorable idea, "acting" in that topless gorilla movie's sequel (ignoring the fact that straight to internet films don't get made into sequels) is actually a GOOD THING, as is the fact that Leonard's encouraging her.

Presumably the fact that Leonard crowed over the topless scene to a boatload of people has not been brought to light yet. And if it has, and Penny's fine with it, then she's become even more wretched and self-loathing (or potentially just numb) than we feared.

I also presume Leonard is supporting Penny in this (and the Friendship Turbulence) because he acted like a huge Dickensian in the Occupation episode, where Sheldon supported her decision to quit the godawful CF, which prompted a considerable number of articles and public opinion asserting that Sheldon was actually the better choice for Penny.
And obviously we can't have that.

So, possibly thanks to his new Yoga training, Sheldon twisted a full 180 in his support of Penny, and now inexplicably makes fun of her acting career.
If you can call bikini-wrestling Wil Wheaton in a monkey suit "Acting".
Which is another reason I loathe this episode.
Wheaton...WHERE IS YOUR DIGNITY SIR!
If it's meant to be satire to have Wheaton in this trashy role, it edges a little too close to mockery for my liking.

Oh, and Raj has two women to choose from. Because being happily or willfully single is strange and abhorrent and downright Un-American...

Jesus wept...

Here's the pictures;
http://www.seat42f.com/big-bang-theory-e...ation.html
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Berliner, Jislane35, Trust No One, Jomi25
Nope!
(03-28-2014, 05:33 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: Nope!

Worst. Episode. Ever? Morlock
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35, FlyingMonkey
(03-28-2014, 05:59 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Worst. Episode. Ever? Morlock

Although it IS rude for him to be so open about it around her I can somewhat understand why Sheldon mocks Penny's disaster of an acting career because well...IT IS. I believe he knows that she has talent but for all we know maybe he just doesn't see the appeal on the roles she chooses for herself hence the reason why her career isn't going anywhere grand (thanks to the writers). She's wasting her talent on the worst acting choices she could ever sign up for, sans Streetcar, but I'm guessing Penny lives by the whole 'beggars can't be choosers' quote.
(03-28-2014, 05:59 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Worst. Episode. Ever? Morlock

I beat the thug to it for 7.20!Big Grin
The following 3 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Jislane35, Idle Miscreant, Nutz
(03-28-2014, 04:57 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: Dear Queen, that would be the NEXT episode, "The Relationship Diremption".

This is the one where Sheldon, a man known for having very precise and unshakeable opinions on everything, suddenly reveals that he thinks he makes bad choices all the time (well I can certainly think of ONE bad choice he's made....although I don't know if being Jedi Mind-Tricked into a decision counts).

It is also the one where Penny decides that, far from being a humiliating and deplorable idea, "acting" in that topless gorilla movie's sequel (ignoring the fact that straight to internet films don't get made into sequels) is actually a GOOD THING, as is the fact that Leonard's encouraging her.

Presumably the fact that Leonard crowed over the topless scene to a boatload of people has not been brought to light yet. And if it has, and Penny's fine with it, then she's become even more wretched and self-loathing (or potentially just numb) than we feared.

I also presume Leonard is supporting Penny in this (and the Friendship Turbulence) because he acted like a huge Dickensian in the Occupation episode, where Sheldon supported her decision to quit the godawful CF, which prompted a considerable number of articles and public opinion asserting that Sheldon was actually the better choice for Penny.
And obviously we can't have that.

So, possibly thanks to his new Yoga training, Sheldon twisted a full 180 in his support of Penny, and now inexplicably makes fun of her acting career.
If you can call bikini-wrestling Wil Wheaton in a monkey suit "Acting".
Which is another reason I loathe this episode.
Wheaton...WHERE IS YOUR DIGNITY SIR!
If it's meant to be satire to have Wheaton in this trashy role, it edges a little too close to mockery for my liking.

Oh, and Raj has two women to choose from. Because being happily or willfully single is strange and abhorrent and downright Un-American...

Jesus wept...

Here's the pictures;
http://www.seat42f.com/big-bang-theory-e...ation.html

Sheldon made a horrible one with Amy. This will make Penny marrying Zach look good. MorlockMorlockMorlockMorlock
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-28-2014, 07:01 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: Although it IS rude for him to be so open about it around her I can somewhat understand why Sheldon mocks Penny's disaster of an acting career because well...IT IS. I believe he knows that she has talent but for all we know maybe he just doesn't see the appeal on the roles she chooses for herself hence the reason why her career isn't going anywhere grand (thanks to the writers). She's wasting her talent on the worst acting choices she could ever sign up for, sans Streetcar, but I'm guessing Penny lives by the whole 'beggars can't be choosers' quote.

Really considering Penny could turn this right back around on him and mock his sucky physics career because... well...... It is.Big Grin

Oh wait, she does do that and apparently more by basically saying he's been in a bad relationship (trying to solve String Theory) for all these years and should think about breaking up. (Good advise, wrong relationship).

Hear that sound? It's Deaths thrall finally severing the fact that Penny and Sheldon used to be friends and cared about each other.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35