23.08%
3 23.08%
3 Dirty Socks
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

7.19 The Indecision Amalgamation
I'd just like to say this story was utterly pathetic, designed to squeeze Amy into the show. Because Sheldon has ALL the games consoles. He wouldn't buy just one!!!

This is from 3.13 The Bozeman Reaction, when the apartment got burgled and Sheldon tells the policeman.

"They took our TV, two laptops, four external hard-drives, our PS2, our PS3, our X-Box, our X-Box 360, our classic Nintendo, our Super Nintendo, our Nintendo 64 and our Wii."

[Image: Nervios-de-Seovolucion.gif]

What and now he can't decide which ONE to buy?

THE HORROR!!!

Stupid storyline, much like the Indiana Jones one. Where Amy tells Sheldon that Indy was superfluous to the outcome. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS ALREADY!! and you can't tell me a nerd and genius as obsessive as Sheldon hasn't already discussed this with the guys. SO LAME!! another example of trying to squeeze Amy in!
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Berliner, Trust No One, devilbk, Jomi25, Jislane35
(04-21-2014, 04:54 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I'd just like to say this story was utterly pathetic, designed to squeeze Amy into the show. Because Sheldon has ALL the games consoles. He wouldn't buy just one!!!

This is from 3.13 The Bozeman Reaction, when the apartment got burgled and Sheldon tells the policeman.

"They took our TV, two laptops, four external hard-drives, our PS2, our PS3, our X-Box, our X-Box 360, our classic Nintendo, our Super Nintendo, our Nintendo 64 and our Wii."

[Image: Nervios-de-Seovolucion.gif]

What and now he can't decide which ONE to buy?

THE HORROR!!!

Stupid storyline, much like the Indiana Jones one. Where Amy tells Sheldon that Indy was superfluous to the outcome. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS ALREADY!! and you can't tell me a nerd and genius as obsessive as Sheldon hasn't already discussed this with the guys. SO LAME!! another example of trying to squeeze Amy in!

Great points TP! Sheldon would have every game console known to man. At least the old Sheldon would have. These stories get worse and worse. Ranks up there with Penny becoming a lovesick idiot because Leonard is going away for 3 months.
The following 5 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk, Jomi25, Jislane35, Nutz