Favourite Cast Pictures
Are they even using these scientific consultants on the show any more?
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(06-02-2014, 06:53 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Are they even using these scientific consultants on the show any more?

He wasn't around in S6 at all but he was back for S7. There were a few more sciencey lines this latest season but they are nowhere near as frequent. I don't think he gets much to do but later S6 the science was almost non-existent.
I'm pretty sure they could make up some science-jargon and no-one would care, given the majority of the audience (Including me, ex-viewer, who got an E in science and didn't know much either to be honest) I LIKED the fact that I didn't get all the science. It makes you feel like you are watching a show about geniuses. What we have now is a show about a bunch of guys who study a bit of casual gcse science, for a laugh, their major goal in life being the acquisition of boobs. I'll add something topic related now.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Toad
(06-02-2014, 07:14 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I'm pretty sure they could make up some science-jargon and no-one would care, given the majority of the audience (Including me, ex-viewer, who got an E in science and didn't know much either to be honest) I LIKED the fact that I didn't get all the science. It makes you feel like you are watching a show about geniuses. What we have now is a show about a bunch of guys who study a bit of casual gcse science, for a laugh, their major goal in life being the acquisition of boobs.

E! Big Grin yeah because once there's women on a show, you can't possibly write anything else but relationship ups and downs... you know because female characters don't have their own lives! do funny things that don't revolve around men. And guys have to suddenly give up everything they love. Where do they get these prehistoric ideas?
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, Louise
[Image: retrato_20082012_www_pizquita_com_0000016.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad
This is new to me, and almost interesting; especially when Jim talks about playing Sheldon as an irritating/provokative character, the Texas drawl, and about the writers throwing ideas around on set!

Why do I get the sense that the interviewer would really like to ask Jim out on a date?
Yes I thought that was going to be his final question. Jim does seem to have that affect!
[Image: jim-parsons_387878.jpg]
The following 4 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Wisp, QueenOfShebaSays
[Image: mayim-surprising-big-bang.jpg]I really like this picture of Mayim. The fact that she manages to transform herself mentally and physically to become Amy, is testament to her acting ability. I know that actors are not the characters they portray, but I believe part of the process is allowing unused traits to manifest themselves. It's probably some meeting of outer characterization, and inner resources.