Favourite Cast Pictures
I'm only living in pre-S7 world as well. It's so hard to tell sometimes, with pictures on the web, if it's really them!
[Image: summer_glau_terminator_450x600.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Nice one of Jim and Todd.

[Image: article-0-1E2640A000000578-737_634x884.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Wisp, ricardo shillyshally
What a pretty couple.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
[Image: gty_kaley_cuoco_ryan_sweeting_sk_140116_wmain.jpg] Wait a minute! So in reality, Kaley is attracted to tall, dark haired, tasty, smart, fit men!(now they look right together!)
(05-29-2014, 12:36 AM)pilot fish Wrote: [Image: gty_kaley_cuoco_ryan_sweeting_sk_140116_wmain.jpg] Wait a minute! So in reality, Kaley is attracted to tall, dark haired, tasty, smart, fit men!(now they look right together!)

Except for a dalliance with a short, pasty-faced geek. But in real life she got over it.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • queenoftheDales
(05-29-2014, 03:21 AM)devilbk Wrote: Except for a dalliance with a short, pasty-faced geek. But in real life she got over it.

I have heard some people say that Ryan looks like JG. I don't see it! Rolleyes
I remember reading that while there might be three people on screen, behind the scenes there are ten teams, making everything work. So I think we should appreciate some of those people who don't get all the adoration,fame,money! David Saltzberg checks all the science, and particularly Sheldon's WBs. [Image: Imagen-titulo-GN_LNCIMA20131020_0008_27.jpg] Also the lesser characters like Captain Sweatpants(has he got a fan club!)Ian Rudolph Scott [Image: Ianscottrudolph.jpg] even the apartment can be seen as a character, a very quiet, enveloping one!
The following 3 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Toad
[Image: jim-parsons-cabo-trip-with-boyfriend-tod...wak-12.jpg] When I see Jim like this, check out biceps/legs! And he does seem to walk everywhere. I realise how much he metamorphoses into a weakling nerd trope!
Nice and pasty as well! Smile we are made to feel that everyone must be the same shade of orange/caramel these days no matter what their heritage.