Favourite Cast Pictures
(05-06-2014, 04:41 AM)pilot fish Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mdmgkx6Ufz1rg7x78o1_500.gif] Don't get caught in his gaze!

Oh I remember that interview, he was subtly outing himself. It was fab. Blossom The interviewer had asked him who was better with the ladies, himself or Sheldon. He said "i'm going to say Sheldon" and up when the eyebrows. I respect the way he handles his private life. He never hid Todd and he chose to say he was gay when it was natural for him to do so. Pure class!
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Wisp, Nutz, FranEssi, QueenOfShebaSays
(05-07-2014, 02:12 AM)pilot fish Wrote: [Image: s.jpg]

...and I've never seen this one. Cute!
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(05-06-2014, 04:41 AM)pilot fish Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mdmgkx6Ufz1rg7x78o1_500.gif] Don't get caught in his gaze!

Too late. I've been staring at this for 12 hours. Not really. That would be... weird...
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales
Sounds like a CIA torture! After five hours you think Jim is your friend, after ten you think you are him! [Image: kayley-cuoco-gif-29.gif]
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
[Image: hC123FB08] Nothing happening, losing consciousness!
The following 5 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, Toad
Amazing Pilot Fish, I love both those gifs. I feel like Wil is trying to swallow my soul... Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • ricardo shillyshally
[Image: Kunal-Nayyar-Big-Bang-Theory-Campus-Spea...adshot.jpg]

[Image: nm1887008.jpg]
Who's the bottom woman? Is she from the new season? (I've stopped watching)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

Yes that's Jen Drohan, who played the attractive, yet geeky Martha. (Didn't she and Sheldon have a conversation about English literature? I can't find any of the clips I want, lately)
What, that's Martha? She looks different. I thought it was a new character from season 7 or something...