Favourite Cast Pictures
I've said it before, but I'd like to see him play a gangster, proper Prohibition type, straight drama. I think he'd do convincing cold eyed menace.
The following 2 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Louise, Kimk26
(11-07-2015, 04:12 AM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I've said it before, but I'd like to see him play a gangster, proper Prohibition type, straight drama.  I think he'd do convincing cold eyed menace.

That is, forgive the vulgarity, my ultimate tip-top cinematic wet dream. I've said that soooo many times, too. Bugsy Siegel. DO IT.  I want to be afraid of him Blush
The following 1 user Likes Louise's post:
  • Kimk26
Great pic. How can anyone look this amazing? Heart

[Image: 2799697-kaley_cuoco__831_.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • devilbk, Toad, Kimk26
[Image: v7b0cy.jpg]

[Image: 23s7s1.jpg]

[Image: 15gs9p4.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Louise's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, Tuesday Pajamas
[Image: pictured-kaley-cuoco-simon-helberg-johnn...d509223256]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Gamma, devilbk, Kimk26

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Kimk26
More from the 200th party: Questions out of a Cup

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
  • Kimk26

• Kimk26