[Image: 316snwk.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 3 users Like Toad's post:
  • Trust No One, Louise, Nutz
Kaley + Simon. Wish this pic were better-quality:

[Image: 211qexi.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Louise's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Jomi25, Kimk26
I can't help thinking that these two in some screwball caper would be a blast. Not romantic, but buddies. Con artists, probably involving art or jewellery.
The following 6 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Nutz, Louise, Gamma, Idle Miscreant, Jomi25, Kimk26
(10-09-2015, 03:02 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I can't help thinking that these two in some screwball caper would be a blast.  Not romantic, but buddies.  Con artists, probably involving art or jewellery.

I'd love to see Kaley and Howard in a comedy movie together. Blossom
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
I only want to see JP and KC together in a movie or other show. The rest of the cast already has gotten in the way of the brilliance of JP and KC.
Well, JP would be the romantic complication, obviously. Whether he's the prospective target, a detective on the case or an innocent bystander dragged into the caper, though...
After what this show has done, I only want JP and KC together with not a trace of the rest of the cast in sight.  Tongue
Just look at these happy bastards. Wine

[Image: tumblr_nwqbcbE1g71uxtzj5o8_500.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise, Nutz, Toad
Beautiful man is beautiful:

[Image: xc25py.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Louise's post:
  • Kimk26, Toad
Well, I'm back. I couldn't stay away from HQ for even a few days. (I even wrote it in my planner, "NO HQ", lol.) I have no self-discipline.

I'm completely done talking about the canon; that's not Howard and nobody can tell me it is. I just feel chatty and I appreciate the people here. Here's some pics of SH being cute; I just want him to appear in something half-way watchable, now, because my crush on him is incurable, even though I kinda don't respect him. 

[Image: 2eek3du.jpg]

[Image: 287kk05.jpg]

[Image: 29deekg.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Louise's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad