1.59%
1 1.59%
Countdown
3.17%
2 3.17%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Season 5 Redemption - (Episode poll)
Because Gripe loathes Season 5 (and loathes may be too pallid a word here), I've been handed the dubious honor of setting up the Noteworthy Episodes Poll. So here 'tis in all its Bugs, Birds and Bongos glory, the bugs belonging to the relationship beta-testing species. Remember?
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
I've done my duty and chosen THREE episodes (Infestation, Rocket, Good Guy)....I think I deserve several Grasshoppers for this....preferably all at once.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad
And here's the list to jog your memories:

5.01 The Skank Reflex Analysis
Penny has to deal with the consequences of what happened with Raj. Sheldon leads the paintball team.

5.02 The Infestation Hypothesis
Sheldon tries to get Penny to get rid of her new chair. Leonard tries to have video chat sex with Priya.

5.03 The Pulled Groin Extrapolation
Leonard and Amy got to a wedding.

5.04 The Wiggly Finger Catalyst
Raj meets a deaf girl who is after his money.

5.05 The Russian Rocket Reaction
Wil Wheaton holds a party and Sheldon doesn't want anyone to attend.

5.06 The Rhinitis Revelation
Mary Cooper comes to visit and Sheldon doesn't like her spending time with his friends.

5.07 The Good Guy Fluctuation
Leonard wants to cheat on Priya with a girl he meets at the comic book store, Alice. Sheldon tries to get back at the guys for scaring him on halloween.

5.08 The Isolation Permutation
Penny and Bernadette go shopping without Amy because she's really annoying, and she forces Sheldon to pay her some physical attention.

5.09 The Ornithophobia Diffusion
Leonard and Penny go out as friends and Sheldon tries to overcome his fear of birds when a blue jay arrives.

5.10 The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition
Stuart asks Amy out so Sheldon on Penny's advise starts a relationship with her.

5.11 The Speckerman Recurrence
Leonard runs into a guy who used to bully him at school.

5.12 The Shiny Trinket Maneuver
Amy is upset Sheldon doesn't appreciate her article in a renowned journal so Penny suggests he buy her something to fix things.

5.13 The Recombination Hypothesis
Leonard and Penny go on a date.

5.14 The Beta Test Initiation
Penny and Leonard start dating and Raj gets too attached to his phone. Awful fun with flags scenes as well *ugh*

5.15 The Friendship Contraction
Sheldon's emergency night drills drive Leonard to opt out of the roommate agreement.

5.16 The Vacation Solution
Sheldon takes his vacation at Amy's work and Bernie wants a pre-nup.

5.17 The Rothman Disintegration
Kripke and Sheldon compete over a new office. Amy gives Penny that big ass painting.

5.18 The Werewolf Transformation
Sheldon goes bonkers when his routine is interrupted and Howard has a bad time with space training.

5.19 The Weekend Vortex
Sheldon chooses to play video games with the guys rather than go with Amy to her aunt's birthday party

5.20 The Transporter Malfunction
Penny buys Sheldon a transporter toy and he dreams of Spock. Raj gets set up by his parents.

5.21 The Hawking Excitation
Howard puts Sheldon through a series of tests before giving his paper to Stephen Hawking

5.22 The Stag Convergence
The stag party when Bernadette finds out about Howard's sexual history.

5.23 The Launch Acceleration
Howard gets told he has to go to space earlier. Leonard proposes in the bedroom.

5.24 The Countdown Reflection
The wedding and Howard goes into space.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Oh, I hate the one where Leonard and Amy go to the wedding. Amy's dancing fucking pisses me off. And SPECKERMAN. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!! This was the first episode where I discovered that I DID NOT LIKE THE NEW SHELDON.

You can't make me choose a good one! I won't do it! NO. NOOO NOOOOOO..... *rolls about on the floor screaming*
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
(03-18-2014, 04:54 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Oh, I hate the one where Leonard and Amy go to the wedding. Amy's dancing fucking pisses me off. And SPECKERMAN. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!! This was the first episode where I discovered that I DID NOT LIKE THE NEW SHELDON.

You can't make me choose a good one! I won't do it! NO. NOOO NOOOOOO..... *rolls about on the floor screaming*

We CAN make you choose you know...

[Image: tumblr_loi4tyf9NH1qf5do9o1_400.gif]

This is a trifle more violent than I'd intended for what is, doubtless, your morning over there. I went looking for one of Vyvan writhing about on the floor screaming that his brain's exploded...but happened on the above instead.

I also found Rick "dancing" and Putin riding a giant biscuit.

[Image: tumblr_lku2y55x3y1qdvvpwo1_500.gif]
[Image: gM4LlHJ.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma
"Putin riding a biscuit" is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. (I'm quite easily pleased when it comes to photoshop)
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

I'm with Gripe - CHOOSE you swine!!!! what about Rhinitis Revelation? it has Mary. No Amy (don't think she's in it at all)
Alright, that one'll fuckin do. Now let's see... Er... transporter Malfunction, and... *sigh* *groan* Er... GOODGUYFLUCTUATION. *covers mouth shamefully*

There, happy?

(I can't even remember what happened in half of them)

The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(03-18-2014, 05:27 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: Alright, that one'll fuckin do. Now let's see... Er... transporter Malfunction, and... *sigh* *groan* Er... GOODGUYFLUCTUATION. *covers mouth shamefully*

There, happy?

(I can't even remember what happened in half of them)

I feel cheap Tongue Blush
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Wisp
My main objection to this season was that I felt it was the ''make the views hate Penny" season. She was on a downward spiral in this season with the Premiere starting off with penny drunk and fooling around with Raj. Dodgy

It's also when I recognized a definite change with the way Sheldon was written.

Oh and ShamySockSock
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Wisp