The Big Bang Theory Drinking Game
(03-13-2014, 08:40 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: How many of these do we need exactly? We are going to get utterly shitfaced following these…

I think you got um all ::thumbs up:: Big Grin ....
(03-13-2014, 08:58 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I think you got um all ::thumbs up:: Big Grin ....

[Image: yDyEC5r.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Jislane35
As I said earlier, the object of the game is to forget you watched.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35
Sounds like the only sensible approach to anyone still watching S7. I like the idea of turning into Bernard every Thursday might have to change my avatar.
Take a drink whenever Sheldon gets humiliated at work, whenever he achieves a career success only for the show to take it away from him in order to "take him down a peg or two" and to show that he is not that intelligent and successful after all and that Leonard, Howard, Kripke and basically everyone else is more competent and deserving than he is.

Take a drink whenever Penny starts to work on her acting career and seems to be getting somewhere only for the show to take it away from her in order to take her down a peg or two and to show that she is not that talented and independent after all and that she will always have to crawl back to Leonard for support.

I think there should be something about "Howard and His Mom shenanigans" in the list too. Like,

Take a drink whenever Howard, or other characters, joke about how fat Howard's mom is.
The following 4 users Like FranEssi's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Berliner, Jislane35
Take a drink for every time Sheldon uses an awkwardly placed piece of texan slang. Two drinks if he uses said slang to talk about Amy, or genitals.

Have a little break from drinking if you can see Leonard's pupils. (Trick one. You never can.)

Take two drinks whenever Bernadette imitates Howard's mother.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 5 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, FranEssi, queenoftheDales, Berliner, Jislane35
If necessary, vomiting is permitted whenever Leonard does that thing with his eyes, the puppy dog fuck me look.

And we're probably going to need to set up our own AA meeting. We should book a room.
The following 4 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Wisp, Tuesday Pajamas, Berliner, Jislane35
Which reminds me..

Drink whenever they gloss over a "Botchelennism" - thank you Witchdoctor.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Jislane35
A reminder: time to lay in your liquid supplies.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • queenoftheDales
This thread is just hilarious lol. Some suggestions are so true to the core, that it is actually kind of sad.
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 2 users Like Berliner's post:
  • devilbk, Jislane35