It's official - 3 more seasons
"I don't think any of us are interested in having any babies on the show anytime soon."

Well that's a relief!!

"My concern is that we do it right and we end this show in a way that is as befitting of these characters that we respect and love. As long as we can have the opportunity to end it in a way that serves them all properly, that's my concern — more than the number of seasons."

I think he meant to say what serves Leonard and Amy. There is no love or respect.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • taffinabean, Jislane35
(04-26-2014, 05:02 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: "I don't think any of us are interested in having any babies on the show anytime soon."

Well that's a relief!!

"My concern is that we do it right and we end this show in a way that is as befitting of these characters that we respect and love. As long as we can have the opportunity to end it in a way that serves them all properly, that's my concern — more than the number of seasons."

I think he meant to say what serves Leonard and Amy. There is no love or respect.

HAHAHA!! What a bunch of MALARKEY! He doesn't even know the proper meaning of respect but he certainly knows a lot about taking revenge on others who don't do things their way. All they care about is the money they could care less about what they're doing to these pitiful disturbing characters.
(04-26-2014, 05:02 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: "I don't think any of us are interested in having any babies on the show anytime soon."

Well that's a relief!!

Yep. Sad to say but Molaro only cares about what Leonard and Amy want and that's it.
The following 1 user Likes taffinabean's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-26-2014, 04:47 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: Interview with Molaro....

Hhhm.

http://www.today.com/entertainment/big-b...1D79574051

"Did the fact that many of the core cast don't have new contracts factor into the decision to end the season on a cliffhanger?

Not at all. We're making the best episodes that we can come up with. I have to move forward assuming everyone is going to be there. I have no reason to think they won't be. That wasn't a factor."

RUN AWAY PARSONS!

"Do you have an idea for how the show ends in mind?

There's no official ending. We all have thoughts and talk about little things here and there but we can't even think four episodes ahead on this show, so to think 72 ahead is kind of crazy (laughs)."

Or four episodes behind either. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (laughs)

So we now have confirmation that most of the cast is not under contract. Get ready for The Amy (with Bernie) Show!Tongue
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas, Trust No One
(04-27-2014, 12:29 AM)devilbk Wrote: So we now have confirmation that most of the cast is not under contract. Get ready for The Amy (with Bernie) Show!Tongue

Please dev you are scaring me. TPTB probably know exactly how they will haunt us with the Lenny and Shamy. Sad
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-27-2014, 12:29 AM)devilbk Wrote: So we now have confirmation that most of the cast is not under contract. Get ready for The Amy (with Bernie) Show!Tongue

If Jim, Johnny and Kaley were smart they would take the money they've made and run like hell. Steve would be known as the Showrunner that killed the show (since none of them wanted to come back under him) and CBS would look like an idiot for renewing a show for three seasons before locking in the leads.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Jislane35

We also have confirmation that this guy can't even think about what's going to happen 4 episodes from now. What a great Showrunner, no wonder continuity sucks so much on this show.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35