Above and Beyond
When some fics are more than just spewing your fantasies in to the ether.
Some are high art.

You know what I love? Footnotes. Maybe it's just the English Major in me but nothing says class and skill like a fic that has a few footnotes.

I'm currently rereading Daily Occurances by JLynnb. I love the little notes at the end that say "Hey I put research into this, I didn't just pull it out of my ass."

Same goes for Elegant Universe by Nyx Underwood
The following 4 users Like lewstonewar's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, queenoftheDales, Toad, Jislane35
Leap of Faith was so trippy for me at first, but the constept was something I've never read before and i loved it. Its on my favorite list for sure.

I put Elegant Universe on my list in the Fic Rec thread too. I believe it was recently update too. That got top priority for my list and I ended up reread the whole thing.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
And here I was thinking I was being way too anal retentive when I made the footnotes. Smile Writing geniuses meant that I had to make them sound like geniuses and as I'm no genius (maybe soooper genius like Wile E Coyote) I needed as much help as I could muster from Wikipedia and the net to (hopefully) sound convincing. I'm glad you found my story entertaining and as always I'm grateful whenever someone takes the time to read my work.
Let's go exploring!
The following 6 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • lewstonewar, queenoftheDales, devilbk, Toad, Nutz, Jislane35