Searching for a FanFic
(05-18-2019, 11:12 PM)RevDorothyL Wrote: I've just found an archived copy of "The Mystery Redhead Situation" by Shenny Fan.  Happy to share with anyone who wants it.  
YESSSS!  Thank you very much!  I've been wanting to read this for a long time.  Where is it located?   Heart  Big Grin
(05-18-2019, 10:34 AM)RevDorothyL Wrote: I found archived copies of only the first six stories in Shipper1990's series, plus a copy of the unfinished 2nd fic by Potterhead2495, "The Affection Commotion":

The Affection Commotion(On Hiatus)  by Potterhead2495
Published: 2015-01-19
Updated: 2015-03-04
Chapters: 5
Words: 6,507
Summary: What happens when Sheldon Cooper gets swamped among a flock of relationships? The most difficult thing in life is to choose. To choose well. One has to make the right choice. But, as long as one doesn't choose, everything remains possible.

Happy to share these files with anyone who wants them.
I want some please!  Big Grin
(05-19-2019, 09:06 AM)BeeJee Wrote: YESSSS!  Thank you very much!  I've been wanting to read this for a long time.  Where is it located?   Heart  Big Grin

Readhead is now uploaded...

https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/showthread.ph...9#pid19509

The Shipper1990 ones are to come...
(05-19-2019, 09:06 AM)BeeJee Wrote: YESSSS!  Thank you very much!  I've been wanting to read this for a long time.  Where is it located?   Heart  Big Grin

I've sent copies to Tuesday Pajamas of all the fics recovered, and they're being turned into PDFs for uploading to this website (there are more than a 153 of them so far, which is why it may take weeks for them all to be up).  But if you don't want to wait for the PDF to be posted, you can email me (Rev Dorothy L at Gmail dot com) and I'm happy to send you either the original raw .txt copy downloaded from the archive (haven't deleted that yet) or my Open Office .odt copy that I keep as my permanent file (saves space and easier for me to open and work with).  

Same goes for any of the other retrieved files I've found this past week (all listed on my LiveJournal and Dreamwidth accounts, too, in case others not on this forum are looking for these same files).  Happy to share the vintage Shenny goodness.
The following 1 user Likes RevDorothyL's post:
  • CTR69
I was wondering if you could please find me a fanfiction from Shipper1990 that's not on Fanfiction.net but rather on ArchiveOfOurOwn.org. It's part of the "A Tale of Sheldon & Penny" series but it's all lemons.
I also like to request some fanfictions from matuisgman please. Most of his fanfictions have been deleted and the only remaining ones are "Sheldon's Return" and the "100 Ways to Kill a Doctor" series.
(06-02-2019, 08:53 PM)BeeJee Wrote: I was wondering if you could please find me a fanfiction from Shipper1990 that's not on Fanfiction.net but rather on ArchiveOfOurOwn.org.  It's part of the "A Tale of Sheldon & Penny" series but it's all lemons.

Moved your replies to this thread so I can keep Missing in Action for fic links only.

We have Shipper1990's 'A Tale of Sheldon and Penny' Parts 1 - 7 only. Will upload the first one tonight. The reason its taking so long is they will pulled from an archive and have lost all the formatting. I've been going through putting back in the italics, etc and removing all the odd characters. Part 1 going up in a minute...
(06-03-2019, 01:11 AM)BeeJee Wrote: I also like to request some fanfictions from matuisgman please.  Most of his fanfictions have been deleted and the only remaining ones are "Sheldon's Return" and the "100 Ways to Kill a Doctor" series.

Can't find any other matuisgman fics at the moment but will keep looking.
(06-02-2019, 08:53 PM)BeeJee Wrote: I was wondering if you could please find me a fanfiction from Shipper1990 that's not on Fanfiction.net but rather on ArchiveOfOurOwn.org.  It's part of the "A Tale of Sheldon & Penny" series but it's all lemons.

I looked hard, but only the first two chapters of that work were captured on Wayback.  You can find the index here, but only the first two links will actually work: 
https://web.archive.org/web/201612200836...9/navigate

Sorry I couldn't find more for you.
Re: THE FRISKY FIRELILY --

I can't be sure about the fandom of those 2006 fics of hers (although her fic "The Libido Revelation" wasn't published until 2011), but the 2002 fics were all non-TBBT, according to the old copy of her profile from 2004 I found on Wayback:

1. Choosing
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - PG-13 - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 861
2. Subway 
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - G - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 550
3. You Can Just Tell 
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - PG-13 - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 645
4. The Little Scars we hope will Fade 
Harry Potter - R - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4826 
5. Opening the doors we hide behind
Harry Potter - R - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9699 
6. The Notes 
X-Men: Evolution - PG-13 - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2431 
7. How Do I Tell 
Harry Potter - G - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 940 
8. Those Eyes 
Harry Potter - PG-13 - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1298 
9. Firey Passions 
Harry Potter - PG-13 - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13237 
10. When Did You? 
Star Wars - PG-13 - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 590 
11. Devils Eyes 
X-Men: Evolution - PG-13 - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6895 - Reviews: 96 - Updated: 4-20-02 - Published: 4-20-02