Like an old married couple
(10-24-2015, 09:41 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: The only what I want to say, is that we all should not despair. Nothing is impossible, and in the case from “TBBT” (where-how you written- the producers are aware about this “treasure”)  it would have to go with the devil if they really sometime do not do something with “IT”.

“There are always possibilities”
                                  Mister Spock

(Sheldon Cooper -the original one-from season 1-3- would certainly agree).

Chins up, and greetings from Germany!

P.S.: If you really want to kill me-with words- for the boredom of my argumentations,….please do it softly.

Yes, yes I know. I am a dreamer. Blush

BTW: “Pro7” has repeated their call-voting.
Here are the new results:

Character:                               Calls                                                   Percent
Sheldon                                  79                                                       30,4
Penny                                     69                                                       26,5
Leonard                                   38                                                       14,6
Howard                                   27                                                       10,4
Another one                            24                                                       9,2
Raj                                          23                                                       8,9    

Greetings from Germany !
The following 4 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, Satnight815
Thanks Queen

[Image: tumblr_nxm9qxjG971qb9ozho1_540.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Satnight815, Jomi25
Even if they quarrel, (third picture below)  this lovely tension can be seen. Smile Big Grin
By cookiecris

[Image: tumblr_nxsezdfWVl1qdxmh0o1_500.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, Satnight815, devilbk, Ratman77, Jomi25
A great, logical- scientific and true representation .  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin All thumbs up!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(Pity that the producers are not willing to recognize it too) Confused Sad
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Shellsyke made this on Tumblr, its called "Where the seduction began…" Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_nyjhvoivhe1s37tejo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nyjhvoivhe1s37tejo2_250.gif]
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, devilbk, Toad, Nutz, Satnight815, Ratman77
I just had to post this giftset by bigbangsheldon for those not on tumblr because its just so lovely...   Heart Heart Heart

[Image: tumblr_n2t24wl4891rn4qwao1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n2t24wl4891rn4qwao2_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n2t24wl4891rn4qwao3_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n2t24wl4891rn4qwao4_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n2t24wl4891rn4qwao5_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n2t24wl4891rn4qwao6_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n2t24wl4891rn4qwao7_250.gif][Image: tumblr_n2t24wl4891rn4qwao8_250.gif]
The following 11 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Gamma, Kimk26, devilbk, Toad, Nutz, Ratman77, wellplayedpenny, Satnight815, FlyingSolo, Idle Miscreant, Melvin
Yes, lovely good old times. Angel
Beside the good nerdy comedy the main-reason why I followed the show.
To observe how this so different two characters came closer. Heart Soft Kitty

Uaarg! To hell with "Shamy"! To hell with "Lenny"! To hell with this "evolutions"! In my head Penny and Sheldon are still the best couple!!! Big Grin

Lets raise our glasses Wine and call: "Shenny for the win!!!"
The following 4 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Satnight815, FlyingSolo, Kimk26, QueenOfShebaSays
Good news, littleshennythings on tumblr is BACK with gifs.

[Image: tumblr_nzgd2ko9281qkzh5wo1_500.gif]
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Gamma, Kimk26, Toad, FlyingSolo, Ratman77, Melvin
by the-sound-and-vision on tumblr

[Image: tumblr_nzqkh3R18i1tci0swo1_540.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Trust No One, Kimk26, Ratman77