Missing in Acton - The Lost Non-Canon Writers (not Shenny)
All fics in this thread are NON-SHENNY. Other alternative pairings, including Slash. Or other non-canon fics.

Missing Schrödinger fics

Thanks to RevDorothyL for this collection. They are no longer available online. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message, or join up if you want to read 'em.

1. Such a Jerk by Autobot Chromia
Kripke is such a jerk. He is always teasing Sheldon, and always speaks with that impediment. Why does he talk like that anyways? Doesn't he have access to a speech therapist? A one shot explaining and answering all these questions, plus more. Rated T for safety, swearing and abuse. One shot.

2. GOD Made You Special Too by Princess do-gooder
When Sheldon is jealous of his older brother his mother comforts and reassures him. One shot.

3. I Am Not Stupid by PercyJacksonFan135
Just a small one shot about how Zach feels when people call him stupid. AU. Let's pretend that Zach Jonson is smarter than people think and that he got a masters in teaching; particularly, American Literature. How will Penny react when he tells her how he feels when he's called stupid? Told from Zach's point of view.  Sheldon C., Penny, Zach J.

4. Strike a Match by pixelnerd
'Don't you ever tame your demons But always keep 'em on a leash-' Oneshot. Implied domestic violence. Dark childhood.  Sheldon C.

Sheldon/OC fics

1. The Love Conundrum by Blue Sky Thinking
Victoria Moore is an accomplished astrophysicist, and has just moved in with Penny, obviously catching the attention of the boys... Especially, to everyone's shock including his own, Sheldon. Re-write of 'the Love Concept,' Sheldon/OC. (M)

2. First Impressions and Reflections by Ms. S
She had met him in a cafeteria in the fifth grade, and where she was outgoing and caring, he was shy and insensitive. These are the stories of Cassandra Penna and Sheldon Cooper from their first meeting to the very last day they ever see each other again.

Howard/Raj: Wolopali fics

1. The Flirtation Inconsistency by hanet
Post-episode fic carrying on from The Gorilla Experiment. Raj muses about the events of the episode. Short, one-shot. Pre-slash.

2. The Gay Cowboy Disambiguation by hanet
The reason Howard and Raj didn't go to a Western bar after The Gothowitz Deviation. Pre-slash. One shot.

3. The Precipitating Events Sequence by hanet
Howard/Raj drabbles.

4. I Love You by iiCookiee
So, this is a very quick one-shot about Raj and Howard. It's only 64 words. I was bored when I did this, and it took me about 5 minutes. One shot.

5. Lie by iiCookiee
Short fic to song by Miley Cyrus.

3. The Breakup Indiscretion by banana.x.phone
Howard and Bernadette breakup. Howard seeks comfort in his best friend. Slash fic. Raj and Howard. (M)

Sheldon/Leonard: Shelnard fics

1. Wish you were here by InnocentSmile97
heldon's away from home and gets an odd... feeling... about someone. Who might just be feeling the same thing... Leonard/Sheldon Shelnard supposed to be a friendship fic but you could read it as a bromance/romance if you want. 

2. Changes - Scenes from My Life with Sheldon Cooper by julesmonster
This is the story of Sheldon and Leonard, from their first date until they have reached the ripe old age of 68. Each chapter deals with a major event in their life together. There are funny moments and romantic moments and moments that might bring a small tear to your eye. SLASH. Sheldon/Leonard.

Penny/Amy: Penamy fics

1. The Slumber Party Incident by SecretBlonde
Amy decides to try a little experiment. F/F, Rated M for a reason.

Raj/Missy: Rassy fics

1. It's You - Missy & Raj Edition by Technological Musician
Missy Cooper & Rajesh Koothrappali sing a sweet song together at a Christmas party on Christmas Eve, read to find out more! One shot.

Messages In This Thread
Missing in Acton - The Lost Non-Canon Writers (not Shenny) - by Tuesday Pajamas - 07-11-2019, 09:11 PM