Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
(02-06-2014, 12:31 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Let's not forget the domino orgasm, who should walk in after is girlfriend leaves???

I don't care what anyone says, Amy was NOT the cause of his own 'orgasmic' state after completing everything she prevented him from finishing. That was from HIS own doing and that's final. Luckily enough it was finished off with the incredible yet totally unexpected ILY comment from Sheldon right after Penny told him how she loved having him in her life, she seemed pretty taken aback by the comment and didn't seem to know how to react since that's not something Sheldon ever says to anyone so freely. Heart

Isn't it funny how thugs always pretend as if that last scene never happened or didn't mean anything special? Yeah right. If he were to say that to Amy they'd be jumping in pure joy.

I think there was an episode during the earlier seasons when Penny was fixing I'm guessing the tv in the guys' apartment and as she bent down Howard, Raj, and I think even Sheldon craned their necks to get a better view of it LOL.
The following 1 user Likes Jislane35's post:
  • queenoftheDales

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions - by Jislane35 - 02-06-2014, 01:19 AM