Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions
I thought that title was a mite more interesting than “Sheldon’s mildly inappropriate remarks”
Anyroad, this topic has sprung from a genuine bafflement of mine. Frequently and tirelessly the concept of Sheldon and Penny being either “sibling” or “maternal” in nature has been forced upon us by hysterical characters, like a nanny wielding a bar of laundry soap, to wash our mouths out for daring to suggest otherwise.
As a non-romantic Sheldonite, the fact that I think his comments are a trifle inappropriate for a sibling relationship, and rather suspect of the writers’ deliberate manipulation of the audience, to the point of cliched teasing, is rather telling. Because I generally don’t pick up on such things. Ergo, it must be quite obvious.

I have no siblings myself…Perhaps others can enlighten me on whether it’s normal to peek at your naked sister and discuss drinking milkshakes through your genitals…

I’m not saying the writers are suggesting a secret agenda, I’m saying the writers are not oblivious to such interpretations.

Here’s a few things I can think of off the top of my noggin;

S/P innuendo

“Probably. I’m just enjoying the foreplay.”
“Please Penny, enough, I have to sleep” “Ok, well you were great, thanks. Oh, hey Leonard, listen, don’t go in Sheldon’s room, he’s not wearing bottoms.”
“We’re like an old married couple.”
“It’s hot when Sheldon talks dirty.”
“How do you not tear off his clothes and take him right here on this table?”
“50 cents off Vagisil.” “Think of me when you apply it.”
“Wait! You have to help me get into bed. Sheldon has to get me into bed!”
“Spread your legs, invite them in”
“I now have a much better understanding of friends with benefits.”
“Your ken can kiss my Barbie.”
“I don’t want to know how many underpants you own. Although, based on the floor of your bedroom, I’d say it’s a thousand.”
“Well, if it’s any consolation, I’m sure Leonard’s tormented every moment he’s away from your warm embrace and cherry lips.”
“It won’t help my case if the judge is busy trying to read the word Juicy scrawled across your buttocks.”

Prithee continue, fellow miscreants…
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Wisp, Jislane35, Gamma, Berliner, queenoftheDales

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon’s Pathological Obsession with Penny’s Nether-Regions - by Idle Miscreant - 02-05-2014, 09:51 PM