0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

22.23/22.24 The Change Constant and 22.24 The Stockholm Syndrome
A little bit "Shenny"-spirit at this point.

I can'resist to imagine my own ending of the show.
Please imagine that you saw this last episode in the way it was, and then after the final scene...the TV-screen starts to blur and then changes into a close-up of Pennys surprised face, and then she says:

"Ehhm, that all was really Leonards fantasy?"

The camera angle changes and shows her and Sheldon sitting next to each other on the couch.

Sheldon:" Yes indeed. He told me that he has this imaginations over the years about that you and him could be married some day."

Penny smiles uncomprehendingly.

"I liked him, but...."

Sheldon:" Well the fantasies of our other friends were no less grotesque. Howard and Raj really had this fantasies about they could pair off my person with a kind of female clone of myself, which could also turn off mypersonality. Isn't it ridiculous? Although also every non-talented person in science, knows that only opposites can attract."

Penny smiles again and moves a little closer to him.

"You mean like back when you came back from the pole-expedition?"

Sheldon:"Yes. That is also an interessting methapher, because at this moment it came clear who were the real minus-and plus-poles(!)."

Penny:"Well, let they have their fantasies. We have our reality."

Sheldon:"I agree."

And the scene ends with a deep kiss.
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas

Messages In This Thread
RE: 22.23/22.24 The Change Constant and 22.24 The Stockholm Syndrome - by Ratman77 - 10-05-2019, 09:04 AM