Rowling got it wrong - Harry Potter
(02-03-2014, 08:45 PM)CassandraElise Wrote: I think I love you. Big Grin I was (and to a lesser degree, still am) a massive Harmony fan. Mainly for the reasons you pointed out, though I could write a diatribe on the beauty of Harry and Hermione's friendship, which I shall not bore you with here. Tongue

Suffice to say, when the news broke, I literally fell off my chair cackling madly. I must have laughed for a good hour afterwards. It was very vindicating to have been "right" for all those years. Anyways, doesn't change what's been written in the books, but it makes me feel a smidgen better.

Emma Watson also agreed, it should have been Harry. When I found out they wouldn't end up together I was like... Undecided

Had a look at the comments after all the news articles (it's everywhere) and the canons are all piling in on her "I never saw anything romantic between them" and the like. Funny! how similar shippers are everywhere. Hermione fancied Harry the very first time she saw him in my mind anyway.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rowling got it wrong - Harry Potter - by Tuesday Pajamas - 02-03-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Rowling got it wrong - Harry Potter - by Wisp - 02-04-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Rowling got it wrong - Harry Potter - by Nutz - 04-12-2014, 09:17 AM