0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

12.07 The Grant Allocation Derivation
(10-25-2018, 08:23 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Airs on the 1st November

"Leonard is caught between a rock and a hard place when he's responsible for distributing extra grant money. Also, Bernadette turns the backyard playhouse into a hideaway from her husband and kids."

YAWN!!

Images are here

This...

[Image: tumblr_ph5p54v6Ui1s6fovto1_1280.jpg]

Reminds me of ...

I saw the pictures. What the heck is Amy wearing?! Is she /still/ going to wear ugly and dumpy clothes and not even update her look after being flippin' married?! At least the wedding dress was a change of pace, however unwanted the wedding was! Just, UGH.

[/sarcasm] And poor Leonard. [/sarcasm] Whatever shall he do? He knew what he was getting into with his promotion or whatever, right? Or did he just think he gets a pay raise and no additional responsibilities?

And are we sure that's a hideaway for Howard and the kids? Or a way for Bernadette to shove them out for a few hours so she can do whatever she wants/needs without fully letting go of control? No matter what, that sounds like a boring plot-line.

Also, did they make Leonard win against Sheldon in 3 dimensional chess in this episode to show how "LEONARD IS THE TRUE PROTAGONIST AND THE BEST!"* and subvert the earlier seasons(Like everything else now)?

*I'm kinda summing up and quoting every Leonard/Lenny fan out there, here.

Messages In This Thread
12.08 The Grant Allocation Derivation - by Nostalgia - 10-26-2018, 11:41 AM