25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Penny spin off?
A "Penny"-spinn-off?!
Hmm.
Perhaps. Possibly. Maybe.

The main-question would be in which way. A prequel like the "Young Sheldon." I could imagine that it could be difficult. With Sheldon they had the advantage of this backround of the science, his eccentricity and his inteligence as the pool for ideas. But with Penny what stories could be told there? The "adventures" of a young girl in Nebraska in which we see how she decided to become an actress? (What we know she will never be Sad ). Or we will see also there this marks why a whiny self-pitying guy named Leonard "must" become in the future the man of her live.

[Image: tumblr_inline_moyn9yTJGz1qz4rgp.gif]

By a prequel of course there must be a new cast. I read a statement of Miss Cuoco that she would not have a problem to play forever the "girl next door." But, well, like all of us she is not getting younger. She still looks youthful, (and she will always be my crush Heart ) but as a younger version of herself it wouldn'twork. So there must be another actress who would have a difficult job, because without this secial backround that Sheldon has she would only have a kind of character-bonus. The thoughts in the backs of the minds of the viewers that this girl will later become the girl next door to Sheldon and Leonard. And if that would be enough to create funny and exciting moments?

The other way could be, that the show could play in the future, also in timeline after the end of "TBBT". But then it could eventually be (how "Nostalgia" pointed out) more a "Lenny"-spin-off. Of course it would be the chance to hold Miss Cuoco as the main-actress,.... but would anyone of us want to see how Penny and Leonard play "happy family"* in a future timeline?

[Image: tenor.gif]

But well, there is a chance fo a good possibility If it could be a pure "Penny"-spin-off which will play in a future, then it could be play after her divorce from Leonard and we could see how she finds herself again. At least that nightmare would be over.

I think, all in all, a "Penny"-spin-off could be possible, but it would be very very difficult.

Messages In This Thread
Penny spin off? - by Tuesday Pajamas - 10-01-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Penny spin off? - by Nostalgia - 10-01-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Penny spin off? - by Ratman77 - 10-01-2018, 11:49 PM
RE: Penny spin off? - by devilbk - 10-02-2018, 12:03 AM
RE: Penny spin off? - by Tuesday Pajamas - 10-02-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: Penny spin off? - by ricardo shillyshally - 10-02-2018, 01:34 AM