What fresh hell is this? (Season 12)
Sorry, sorry, sorry, but also here I only can repeat myself.

At the genre of the adventure-movie there is the principle "the way is the goal", the ending is not so important. At a TV-show the stimulus is the question "how will it end"?

When the producers made the statement that the canon-pairs will be the endgame I thought "really?", because -for me- they killed the whole tension and surprise-possibillities, so that I had the oppinion/hope that they will change it because they ruin, with this, thier own concept.

Instead they hold on it, made so whole seasons so unnecessary like "Star Wars: Episode I-III" and made this great show to pure mainstream-crap.

Tere is a paralell to a once great cinema-series. "The Terminator". The first movie was a B-movie and an cinematic experiment. The second one had a much bigger budge, but Cameron managed it to keep -despite the effects- this B-charm as his special mark. Since the third movie (which the meaning of the two first movies erased with one line), without Cameron, the series became a ordinary mainstream- SF-action show without heart and soul. Only full with  ingredients, many people obviously expect.

The same it is at "TBBT". An TV-experiment with an original concept and good characters became an ordinary realitionship-dud Puke with topics and "problems" which are known from so many other shows.

If at the end not a surprise or a turn comes after all, (I hope it still) it will be a lame check-off oft the points which are not worked off.

How "Tuesday" wrote it will be eventually a lame, boring and (regarding seasonI-III) shameful season and ending.

"...anything “EPIC” as Holland promised from this last season"

[Image: tumblr_om9mxxiAbU1u8cpy7o1_400.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What fresh hell is this? (Season 12) - by Ratman77 - 09-10-2018, 05:56 AM