2017 Fanfiction.net Top 200 Big Bang Stories
20. Rewriting History by Risknight
Someone (I cannot remember who) asked me once what I thought Penny would be like as a mom. As any mom can tell you, it completely changes your world around. So, welcome to a 'verse where Penny has a daughter, and Sheldon doesn't have a chance. (Parallel Universe) (Sheldon/Penny)

21. The Family Reunion Probability Theorem by Misophonia
This Story can be found at fanfiction.com. (Shamy)

22. The Naked Truth Reciprocation by Chezzles.ze.Great
After a few weeks trying to reconcile with the fact Sheldon has seen her completely naked, she confronts him with an ultimatum: bare it all or live with the consequences. Unexpectedly, her demands cause something entirely different to surface. (Sheldon/Penny)

23. The Captain Morgan Culmination by EvenAngelsFall22
It doesn't bother her that she's slept with thirty one men, it bothers her that Sheldon thinks she has. (Sheldon/Penny) (M)

24. By Any Other Name by JLynnB Soft Kitty
In 'The Habitation Configuration' Sheldon told Penny that it took Leonard to make him like her. So what would happen if Leonard didn't move into apartment 4A before the Pilot episode? (Parallel Universe) (Sheldon/Penny)

25. The Damnable Affair by SlytherinPride2292
Sheldon continues his day-to-day schedule without disruption. That is, until a Batman-loving, intelligent surgeon captures his mind and body, and even manages to disrupt his daily routine without him even knowing. Can someone make Sheldon Cooper fall for his 'baser urges? Past negates it, but Future says otherwise. (Sheldon/OC) (M)

26. The Vestigial Organ Recall by kmd5133
Sheldon gets sick. The guys bail on him, so it's Penny to the rescue (Sheldon/Penny)

27. The Inescapable Attachment Hypothesis by Syrus
A story showing how even the most hardheaded of people can change when given a good enough reason. (Sheldon/Penny)

28. Restoration by Risknight
Two weeks after the disastrous Arctic trip, Sheldon discovers a true friend. I hadn't intended to expand on this story, but my hubby gave me a good idea and I just couldn't ignore it. Not Leonard friendly (Sheldon/Penny)

29. Boyfriend by Callmejude
Sheldon proves he's human, and Leonard is thankful. (Sheldon/Leonard)

30. Strange and Charmed by SpaceAnJL Soft Kitty
Non-chronological The Paladin Protocol-verse ficlets. (Sheldon/Penny)

31. A Brand New World by Risknight
Penny can no longer take the anger, pain and unhappiness that is her life. So, she makes some big changes, starting with her circle of friends. Not Leonard/Amy friendly (Sheldon/Penny)

32. The La Mancha Stratagem by LANIKI
Sheldon Cooper chose to follow Don Quixote's plan for his life, including only loving pure and chaste from afar. That is, until a beautiful blonde woman moved in across the hall and changed everything. Including his life. (Sheldon/Penny)

33. Sleeping Pill by InsaneAndHappyAboutIt
Sheldon is feeling sexually frustrated and he, being a robot, has no idea how to deal with the situation. Naturally he doesn't behave as a normal person should... (Sheldon/Leonard) (M)

34. The Whiteboard Correction by JustMyLuckiness
When Sheldon's Vulcan hearing detects the Beta Test conversation, he decides to intervene in an unexpected manner. After all, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Will his efforts be successful? Not Leonard friendly (Sheldon/Penny)

35. The Reverse Crush Conundrum by Lizwontcry
Everyone was so focused on Leonard's crush on Penny that her all-consuming crush on Sheldon goes unnoticed. When Sheldon finds out about her feelings, they go on an emotional and physical journey neither of them saw coming (Sheldon/Penny)

36. Daily Occurrences by JLynnB Soft Kitty
Sheldon's turning thirty. To Penny's shock, that's the age of a mid-life crisis for a theoretical physicist. She'll help Sheldon face himself and his biggest nemesis - Kripke and his widdicule. (Sheldon/Penny)

37. The Dactylic Hexameter by PrincessButtercup83
Sheldon and Penny are friends. Right? (Sheldon/Penny)

38. The Galahad Principle by Chezzles.ze.Great
DARK!FIC. Plenty of angst. Penny is attacked and reaches out for Sheldon's help. (Sheldon/Penny)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 Top 200 - by Nutz - 04-19-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: 2018 Top 200 - by Nutz - 04-19-2018, 05:28 AM