0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation
Why the devil do they have Amy talking like Penny now? Wasn't the entire (excruciating, ham-fisted) point of Amy that she (and she alone, his friends don't count, apparently) connected with Sheldon on an intellectual level, and they had a similar appreciation for science-based humour? I'm fairly sure Season 4 Amy would have replied with something equally "weird", not a sarcastic comment.

I've noticed this before, these past few years, that they seem to be trying to replicate the grand old Sheldon/Penny interactions with Sheldon/Amy ones. There's been some almost identical set-ups...

It would have been less damaging to the character of Amy, and also less dull for the show, to simply bring back the actual Sheldon/Penny interactions.

I also haven't watched the show for the past few years, but glance at previews and scripts (out of some combination of artistic curiosity and masochism) like the rest of you. The writing is a sharp as ever, it's just the focus of the plots (weddings, arguing couples and baby troubles aren't my cup of Bordeaux), and the existence of certain characters and their soul-draining delivery that puts me off. Also of course the eradication of Sheldon's original intelligent, independent alien personality.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 7 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • devilbk, Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingMonkey, Nutz, chaotic temptation, Ratman77, CTR69

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation - by CTR69 - 03-10-2018, 08:06 PM
RE: 11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation - by Idle Miscreant - 03-12-2018, 06:02 AM
RE: 11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation - by Ratman77 - 03-14-2018, 01:24 AM
RE: 11.17 The Athenaeum Allocation - by Ratman77 - 03-15-2018, 05:12 AM