The Big Bounce
I think the ideas about the origins of the cosmos are all just theories, and very hard to prove. I'd go with some sort of black hole origin theory, probably, and it keeps on expanding outwards(although of course in the Shenny cosmos, anything is possible!)

When I was lightly looking into some of that stuff, I thought this was interesting.

'Under the set of parameters described in this publication, we find that a minimum crew of 98 people is necessary to ensure a 100% success rate for a 6300-year space travel towards the closest telluric exoplanet known so far'. 

These French scientists calculated, incorporating all the variables, how many people it would take to make the multi generational trip to Proxima Centauri b, without inbreeding.  https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1806/1806.03856.pdf

They've identified the suspects as Russian agents(online investigation searching through photographs). That story about Dr Buck just made me wonder how many important people have been eliminated by Russia if it was happening back then. That series Killing Eve is based on this, and she even uses a poison in a perfume bottle.

Messages In This Thread
The Big Bounce - by Tuesday Pajamas - 11-28-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: The Big Bounce - by ricardo shillyshally - 09-21-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: The Big Bounce - by ricardo shillyshally - 09-29-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: The Big Bounce - by Nostalgia - 09-29-2018, 12:26 PM
RE: The Big Bounce - by ricardo shillyshally - 09-29-2018, 08:19 PM