10 Years Later: 1.7 The Dumpling Paradox
Season 1, Episode 7 - The Dumpling Paradox (First Aired on November 5, 2007)
[Image: 428424teorie-velkeho-tresku-i-knedlickov...7225&c=def]

When Howard hooks up with Penny's old friend, his absence in the gang causes problems for the rest of the guys.

Canon Facts:
  • First time Howard's mother is heard
  • Sheldon keeps his red toothbrush in a Plexiglas under UV light
  • When Penny begins making her bed on the couch, she lays facing away from the door. Sheldon states that the convention even for making a temporary bed is to have it facing the door. Sheldon is therefore encouraging Penny to lay her head in his spot

I feel this episode doesn’t get enough love. Every Howard scene was a scream, the Halo scene is a Gem in the series, we really start seeing Penny as more then the “hot girl”, plus Kaleys facial expressions reminded me of a modern day Lucy.

Favorite Scenes/Quotes:

Blossom 

Blossom

Blossom
Leonard: What’s wrong?
Penny: Um, well, Howard and Christie are… kind of… hooking up in my bedroom.
Leonard: Are you sure?
Penny: Look, I grew up on a farm, okay, from what I heard they’re either having sex or Howard’s caught in a milking machine.
Blossom
Sheldon: It’s Halo night.
Penny: Yeah. Okay. So?
Leonard: Well, with Wolowitz spending all of his time with your friend Christie,
Penny:She’s not my friend. Friends do not get their friends care bears all sweaty.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • CTR69

Messages In This Thread
10 Years Later: 1.7 The Dumpling Paradox - by Nutz - 11-05-2017, 10:50 AM