0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

11.06 The Proton Regeneration
I hated this episode. I felt like it was beat up on Sheldon and Penny hour.

Every comment about Sheldon was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't because they were mocking him. Amy spoon-feeding the problems with Sheldon's audition instead of just telling him the truth in a better way was appalling.

Raj was creepy trying to be there for Howard, beyond creepy that he felt he should check out Howard's junk for swelling or that he was stress-eating because Howard was having surgery was awkward.

I like Bernie, but seriously, why would they assume Penny couldn't take care of Halley? Book smarts are not the same as Street smarts. Usually people like Penny would be better at taking care of kids. She has at least one nephew, which means that she has been around kids before, therefore she probably knows how to take care of kids. I seriously hated that none of them trusted her with the kid. Like any of the guys could be any better at taking care of a kid. Also, if Bernie is 16 weeks, they wouldn't know the sex of the baby...and she wouldn't be that big.

Honestly, I really dislike the appearances of both Weaton and Arthur as they are beyond annoying with their comments to Sheldon. It's not funny that Arthur wants on that list. It's not funny that he's so sour and grumpy all the time. It's not funny that either of them mock him to his face.

I think I'm done.
The following 1 user Likes Jenger's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11.06 The Proton Regeneration - by Nutz - 10-25-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: 11.06 The Proton Regeneration - by Shellsyke - 11-04-2017, 07:31 AM
RE: 11.06 The Proton Regeneration - by Jenger - 11-05-2017, 03:04 AM