Sheldon/Penny- Collections, Drabbles and PoV's
41. The Guy Code Conundrum by muted hitokiri
Penny and Sheldon's first kiss, Shenny (Leonard POV)

42. Wet Dream by Leotron
Sheldon may have been asexual, but he was still human. And, biologically speaking, he needed a release somehow. One-sided Shenny Drabble (Sheldon POV)

43. And You Turned Away by Dance Elle Dance
It is difficult loving Sheldon Cooper, but not for all the typical reasons one might specify. One-sided Shenny (Penny POV)

44. Broken by Crying Raven
Sheldon goes to Penny's bedside at the hospital. One-sided Shenny (Sheldon POV)

45. Sharing the Shenny Sauce by TuesdayTerrible
"I love you, but Im not in love with you." Shenny (Sheldon POV)

46. The Kiss That Got Away by Lizwontcry
It's the morning after Valentine's Day and Sheldon and Penny discuss the "kiss" One-sided Shenny (Penny POV)

47. Pondering A Pirate Wench by BreathlessFaith
Sheldon ponders a certain blonde's wench costume. Shenny (Sheldon POV)

48. I Must Be Dreaming by Idair
While Leonard is away, Sheldon dreams of his roommate's girlfriend and it's not pleasurable. One-sided Shenny (Sheldon POV)

49. Sharing the Shenny Sauce by devilbk Soft Kitty
"Help, I Can't Tell Where I Am. It's Dark And I Hear Laughing." Shenny (Penny POV)

50. Dice Roll by mjhammer
How rolling the dice should've been done years earlier than it had. One-sided Shenny (Sheldon POV)

51. Find the Halfling by JustMyLuckiness Soft Kitty
It was over. He'd failed in his quest and now his Queen was giving up her dream to slink away to a burrow with a Halfling. Then he woke up. One-sided Shenny (Sheldon POV)

52. His Only Regret by lonegungal17
Sheldon only has only regret on his deathbed. One-sided Shenny (Sheldon POV)

53. You See Me by Mirumo
Penny is having some surprising thoughts during a random conversation. One-sided Shenny (Penny POV)

54. The Closest She Is Ever Going to Get by Mirumo
"The bastard doesn't notice a thing, of course. Oblivious to what he does to her. " Angsty not so romantic one-way romance. One-sided Shenny (Penny POV)

55. As You Wish by illrain666
Sometimes, the littlest things can make you realize incredibly important things. Angst One-sided Shenny (Penny POV)

56. Lessons Learned by TempestJo
Inside Sheldon's head during the arctic expedition. One-sided Shenny (Sheldon POV)

57. Tuesday's Visitor by XX4aXX
Penny pays a visit to apartment 4A. One sided Shenny. Drabble One-sided Shenny (Penny POV)

58. The Scientific Method by secondhandsmile
Leonard asks a question. Shenny (Leonard POV)

59. Difference Between Content and Happy by jazzlover5
Penny learns the difference between being content and being happy. Shenny (Penny POV)

60. This Ain't Nothin' by The-Coalition-Of-Nerds
My first Songfic! AU This Ain't Nothin' by Craig Morgan. Character Death Shenny (Sheldon POV)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny- Collections, Drabbles and PoV's - by Nutz - 06-06-2017, 05:30 AM