Sheldon/Penny- Collections, Drabbles and PoV's
1. Conviviality On The Fourth Floor by Risknight
Two years in the life of our favorite Los Robles tenants. Each chapter deals with a different holiday, some everyone knows and a few you may never have heard of. I found all of these holidays listed both on a funky calendar my boss has hanging up at work and online. I added a third year to include some of the suggestion made by the reviewers. (Collection)

2. Magnetic Attraction by Magnetic Attraction
A series of short stories compiled from the challenges over at Paradox. They are not in any order and only a few deserve the M rating. I'll be sure to include a warning at the beginning of a story if need be. (Collection), (M)

3. Penny's Science by deathrosekitty
Drabbles of a Shenny nature. Most of which are towards Penny's perspective. "Star Wars and Star Trek are the same thing!" Drabbles, (Collection)

4. The Ramblings of a Warped Mind by Risknight silver
A collection of TBBT sci-fi. None of these stories are connected. They are all AU. It started with one little story, but my mind likes to wander. (Collection)

5. Sheldon & Penny Drabbles by Riley-Ann Charles
Collection of Drabbles (Collection)

6. The Shenny Alphabet by BeyondTheVeilOfShadows
The title speaks for itself. Rated M for some chapters. Drabbles, (Collection), (M)

7. A Whole Lot Of Woo by Risknight silver
Short stories set in alternate universes about how Sheldon and Penny come together. (Collection)

8. Last Exit to Arkham by SpaceAnJL Soft Kitty
Where All the Crazy Lives. Various drabbles, and odd ideas that don't fit elsewhere. (Collection)

9. Shenny Cooper for the Win by Jaycie Victory
A collection of unrelated drabbles and ficlets which celebrate all things Shenny. Rated T because some are a little more adult than others. (Collection)

10. Rain by Risknight
Four short one-shots about the gang that just happen to occur while the weather is not so sunny. Drabbles (Collection)

11. Changing the Future by SweetTale4u
A vignette of drabbles from 'A World of Challenges', each entry has a separate prompt, each entry 100 words. Drabbles (Collection)

12. Dreaming Darkly In Pasadena by Risknight
A collection of dreams from the residents of TBBT. (Collection)

13. Insert Complex Physics Term Here by SweetTale4u
A vignette of drabbles from 'A World of Challenges', each entry has a separate prompt, each entry 100 words. Drabbles (Collection)

14. The Miscellaneous Minutae Collection by jessicajason
A repository for my Sheldon/Penny drabbles and ficlets. All are or will be rated PG at most. Drabbles (Colllection)

15. Against All Odds Drabbles by ryoluna
Follow Sheldon and Penny's relationship as it grows and evolves. Some are funny, some are serious, some are sad. These drabbles are in no particular order. We all know they belong together. Drabbles (Collection)

16. Three Sheldon and Penny One Shots by VeryBerry Rebecca
Three stand alone one-shots originally written for the Paradox Drabble-a-thon: 'From the Ashes of War', 'Digital Music of the Night', and 'The Elevation Reaction.' Drabbles (Collection)

17. Wedding', 'Birthday', 'Drums', 'Moving' by VeryBerry Rebecca
Four stand alone one-shots originally posted for the Penny and Sheldon Drabble (Collection)

18. Lost by muaaimoi
In which History is a long, long time to miss each other. A few almost's that could have been a lot further back than you think. (Drabble)

19. End of the World '10 by Odyle
A collection of doomsday ficlets written during the Sheldon_Penny 2010 Paradox-o-rama. (Collection)

20. I, Sheldon by MrsVincentCrabbe
Inspired by Isaac Asimov's Robot Series. Prompts: Homecoming, Future, Rain, Smile, Ice Cream. Drabble (Collection)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny- Collections, Drabbles and PoV's - by Nutz - 06-05-2017, 03:30 PM