Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper
(02-23-2014, 01:37 AM)Jislane35 Wrote: Everyone would be lucky to have a mom like her, I honestly don't understand what Sheldon had against her as a kid I mean it's obvious that he loves her but there are times when he just seems a little annoyed with her (I suppose its based on her religious views while he sees things through logic) even though she's just doing her job on being a responsible parent by keeping him in line. Amy does such a horrible job at doing it to the point where it's nothing but emotionally abusive (this is one of the many signs of her being a horrible mother) and I wonder how Mary wood react to that horrible kind of behavior.

I always wanted Penny to ask Sheldon why he treats his mom so poorly since she never deserves his scorn. The old Penny would have told him he was lucky to have a mom like him. She could have forced him to go through school like a normal kid (like Leonard's mom), she could have pushed him more and more into church to exercise the "demons" that were in him, instead She got him away from the bullies and his drunken father, she put aside her personal feelings and let him go to College at 12. I wanted Penny to tell him all of that and the fact his mom probably cried at night worrying about him, hoping she did the right thing, hoping that he would grow up knowing that she loved him enough to let him go and be the beautiful mind that he is.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jislane35

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Toad - 01-16-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Nutz - 01-18-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Nutz - 01-26-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Nutz - 01-26-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Toad - 01-18-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Toad - 01-26-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Nutz - 01-26-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Wisp - 02-23-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: Sheldon's Kryptonite - Mary Cooper - by Nutz - 02-23-2014, 09:50 AM