20.00%
1 20.00%
3 Dirty Socks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.10 The Property Division Collision
Airs tonight if anyone wants to give us an opinion. Added the poll as well...

The B plot involved Raj and Stuart competing over Howard and Bernadette's friendship. I saw a few remarks on Facebook about how much they have thrown both Raj and Stuart under a bus over the last few years. 

The message of the show is so backward. Single people are unhappy. Single people are desperate. Only couples matters. They make ALL their single characters pathetic smucks who are desperate to hover around those who have achieved coupledom. Nothing could be further from the truth. Couples are boring. In my experience its the single people who are dynamic and having fun. I don't know where this narrow minded idea comes from. Being single can be incredible, there is so much you can do as a single person that you can't do when you're attached. 

Stuarts first appearances... 

The Hofstadter Isotope.

[Image: The-Hofstadter-Isotope-2x20-the-big-bang...00-281.jpg]

Stuart charms Penny so much by drawing her and his witting remarks that she agrees to go on a date with him.

He has a second date with Penny in 

The Classified Materials Turbulence

Where is asks for Leonard's advise about Penny and Leonard tries to mess things up. At the end it turns out Penny is supposed to be into Leonard. Ewwww! Seriously, Stuart, was the better bet. Leonard was creepy, desperate and insincere. Stuart was much nicer, I would have picked Stuart. Even back in those days it was never Leonard. I would have shipped Stenny if they had taken it further. Big Grin

It's not until Season 4 when they start to destroy Stuart by making out that he's so desperate he'll date a girl at Comic Con he doesn't even like and it just gets worse and worse from there until they have him consulting the women on how to get females customers. It's painful to watch as he's regressed so much. The cruelty they inflict on this character is akin to bullying. He was so relatable, he suffers from depression which is so widespread it's practically THE 21st century aliment. He could have been a real voice of the masses. 

But NO unfortunately all the characters on this show are emasculated. in order to try and make Leonard look good. Stuff Leonard! He's a twonk. Big Grin
The following 8 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Berliner, Gamma, Toad, Nutz, CTR69, Ratman77, Kimk26

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10.10 The Property Division Collision - by Tuesday Pajamas - 12-01-2016, 05:33 PM