25.00%
1 25.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.03 The Dependence Transcendence
The A plot: I did enjoy the guys getting their Science on, Sheldon wasn't a complete idiot and there were some fun (and cute) moments but I thought the Sheldon on caffeine story was told better in Work Song. I have a problem believing that the Sheldon today who drinks alcohol (episode dependent of course) wouldn't have already caved on Coffee (since his whole reason he didn't drink coffee, or alcohol was he promised is mother he wouldn't do drugs). I'm also a little disappointed in the way they used the Flash, it was a cheap laugh and I'm a sad that this is what we get when we finally get a superhero on the show. The message: Supers just are pimps and pushers kids, go outside, give up the freaky geek stuff and find a girl to make you normal. Grade: 1 Penny Blossom

The B Plot: Was enjoyable. I always enjoy Raj and Bernadette interacting together, the scene with him saying he was going to be in the delivery room was great and seeing the old Bernie who didn't want a child was refreshing (I guess there is no doubt now that this was an oops baby) Most of my laughter happened during their scenes. Grade: 2 Penny Blossoms

The C Plot: Unnecessary and awful. Penny wanting to go and be the stupid person in the room? Penny being happy that people think Leonard tricked her into a marriage (not that her confession of being worn down sounds any better) and Amy's slam on Penny and her High School was just cruel. Seriously with friends like these.... Grade: 3 Dirty Socks

Overall Grade: Neutral Zone
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, Idle Miscreant, Kimk26

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10.03 The Dependence Transcendence - by CTR69 - 09-29-2016, 03:06 AM
RE: 10.03 The Dependence Transcendence - by CTR69 - 09-29-2016, 04:20 AM
RE: 10.03 The Dependence Transcendence - by Nutz - 10-11-2016, 02:06 PM